Please Rangers, move them on!

Guest Geo the Ger

Guest Geo the Ger

Not many visiting clubs carry a large support at the moment, thereby an opportunity has arisen for Rangers to move the away support to a blind (sorry, if offended) TV camera spot. I'm fed up seeing the empty seats within a mass of blue in that area. Pity there wasn't a seating area between the Main and Broomloan stands! My choice then, would be to try and move them to a section in the enclosure or in the top corner section of a stand. Like they say - out of sight is our delight. Hope you agree.:yesrfc:

Not many visiting clubs carry a large support at the moment, thereby an opportunity has arisen for Rangers to move the away support to a blind (sorry, if offended) TV camera spot. I'm fed up seeing the empty seats within a mass of blue in that area. Pity there wasn't a seating area between the Main and Broomloan stands! My choice then, would be to try and move them to a section in the enclosure or in the top corner section of a stand. Like they say - out of sight is our delight. Hope you agree.:yesrfc:

Or they could simply use the TV gantry in the front of Bar 72 (hopefully with fat giants as camermen.....:ninja: )

Its a good idea that I havent thought about. As to where you put them, thats another thing. Having them in the lower Broomloan towards the West Enclosure might be better where away fans used to go

The problem is where to move them..you can't have away fans in a stand above or under where the home fans sit.

And to allocate them top and bottom tier would create even more empty seats

West enclosure would keep them out of sight.

Or they could simply use the TV gantry in the front of Bar 72 (hopefully with fat giants as camermen.....:ninja: )

The other option is for TV to use the Govan then we cant see them tucked in the corner.

The problem is where to move them..you can't have away fans in a stand above or under where the home fans sit.

And to allocate them top and bottom tier would create even more empty seats

Why not? It happens at other grounds all over Europe. Away up in corners out the way of cameras, above or below home fans.