James Easdale appointed director

I googled 'Thomson the gangster' and up came mugshots of Arthur...next I googled 'Ferris the gangster' and Paul's face was all over my screen...next I googled 'Easdale the gangster' - guess what? Not a mention of them being gansters, not even pics?

Why this signing spree then if we're at such a risk?

Aye, because Craig Whyte didnt go out and give Whittaker ridiculous wages, and we werent in any financial hole then either were we ?

Just because we are signing people doesnt mean we arent in bad shape, as Whyte proved. Not saying it is the case now, one would hope that it is a case of "once bitten twice shy" in that regard - but Whyte still had a bit of a spending spree (whether it be wages or transfers) whilst deciding to not pay our liabilities.

It CAN, and HAS, happened.

I googled 'Thomson the gangster' and up came mugshots of Arthur...next I googled 'Ferris the gangster' and Paul's face was all over my screen...next I googled 'Easdale the gangster' - guess what? Not a mention of them being gansters, not even pics?

I am pretty sure we are all adult enough to know that the term "gangsters" isnt just used to describe people technically in a gang.

One of the Easdale's, as we all know, served time for tax (VAT) fraud in the 90's. It is his brother, and business partner, who is now on the board. There are lots of allegations on plenty of other criminal activity too - I, for one, dont know ANY of the validity to such claims but it seems plenty of people have been making the same claims and it is over an extended period of time too.

Whyte never paid the bills so it's a bit of an extreme comparison.

No it isnt.

Your previous post suggested that financially all is well due to the fact we have been signing players. SC and I have shown you previous where we went on similar spending sprees and all was clearly far from well financially at the club.

If you think that all is rosy because we are spending a bunch of money then that is your prerogative - I personally will remain healthily suspicious of our financial circumstance presently.

Ah well that's that settled then paragons of virtue it is.

I am pretty sure we are all adult enough to know that the term "gangsters" isnt just used to describe people technically in a gang.

One of the Easdale's, as we all know, served time for tax (VAT) fraud in the 90's. It is his brother, and business partner, who is now on the board. There are lots of allegations on plenty of other criminal activity too - I, for one, dont know ANY of the validity to such claims but it seems plenty of people have been making the same claims and it is over an extended period of time too.

But that is exactly how lies grow arms and legs and over time become fact Craig.