James Easdale appointed director

As far as guys like Walter, Ally and other fans working at the club will be concerned, the more fans on the inside with their fingers on the pulse, the better, so even if Walter knew he was being used (like Ally almost certainly knew too), they will put up with it for as long as possible to remain on the inside and try to keep one eye on the silverware and the other eye on the leaches.

Yet we have people arguing they can't do anything and don't know much that's going on.

Which is it, I mean if they're powerless what use is men on the 'inside'.

i never said it. but certainly we wouldn't have made it without the ipo.

thats a one of thing though. no one will buy shares at 50p just now so no one will be puting anything into an ipo.

Why this signing spree then if we're at such a risk?

three-wise-monkeys.jpg

You have as much ability to understand your fellow posters as a monkey (despite multiple explanations - something that would you would do well to monkey see, monkey do).

I infer that you believed the RTC site and all the other Celtic cabal propaganda seeing as you are obvious an advocate, of hearing, seeing and and speaking evil everywhere.

The lack of respect by some posters is depressing, and I do realise the irony that I've been dragged down to that level.

always better to be on the inside pissing out.

Indeed and ironically, the leaks the fans always complain about are now one of our biggest assets inside the club.

The Daily Record having a fancy back page isn't an asset.

And yes same goes for BBC etc.

Seems Easdale doesn't agree with you since he gave the scrote the heads up before the club had released a statement, probably chucked in an another Reg Varney type interview

Seems Easdale doesn't agree with you since he gave the scrote the heads up before the club had released a statement, probably chucked in an another Reg Varney type interview

I'm only reserving judgement on Easdale as I do for everyone.

This is my summary of what's happened:

A) Green & co have finally been successful in their attempts to oust Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell from our board of directors and replace them with one of the Easdale brothers (brothers who are reasonably renowned in Glasgow as being gangsters, but have never been caught and convicted of their serious crimes).

B) The company Cenkos who organised investment in our stock market flotation, the flotation itself and were representing the company RIFC as it's Nominated Advisors and brokers on the AIM market, have taken an unusual step and will no longer be providing their services to RIFC, so RIFC have appointed a new Nominated Advisor (NOMAD) and broker (Strand Hanson Limited) to replace Cenkos.

I won't pretend to know what's going on, but none of it looks like a good or positive change to me and I'm certainly not pleased about Mr. Easdale being appointed to our board of directors.

A) I am not in denial but is this not just rumour, gossip and possible scaremongering? In what way are the gangsters?

A gangster is a criminal who is a member of a gang. Some gangs are considered to be part of organized crime.

What is the name of their gang, or should i say family, as i have never heard of the Easdale family? And what organised crime are they guilty of?

They are no Daniels or Walkers that is for sure!

B) What is the significance of the change in nominated advisor?