James Easdale appointed director

Another sad day for Rangers, this one. Shocking stuff.

In what way? Such a damning post with nothing backing it up. What is wrong?

This is my summary of what's happened:

A) Green & co have finally been successful in their attempts to oust Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell from our board of directors and replace them with one of the Easdale brothers (brothers who are reasonably renowned in Glasgow as being gangsters, but have never been caught and convicted of their serious crimes).

B) The company Cenkos who organised investment in our stock market flotation, the flotation itself and were representing the company RIFC as it's Nominated Advisors and brokers on the AIM market, have taken an unusual step and will no longer be providing their services to RIFC, so RIFC have appointed a new Nominated Advisor (NOMAD) and broker (Strand Hanson Limited) to replace Cenkos.

I won't pretend to know what's going on, but none of it looks like a good or positive change to me and I'm certainly not pleased about Mr. Easdale being appointed to our board of directors.

tbh this won't change much. at some point in the relatively near future the money will run out and we won't get any bank credit. this lot certainly won't put any money in so the only question is this time do we lose the assets and really end up in bother or does the share price fall far enough to allow someone sensible to own us.

at least if people withdrew their cash we could get the pain over with sooner rather than later.

tbh this won't change much. at some point in the relatively near future the money will run out and we won't get any bank credit. this lot certainly won't put any money in so the only question is this time do we lose the assets and really end up in bother or does the share price fall far enough to allow someone sensible to own us.

at least if people withdrew their cash we could get the pain over with sooner rather than later.

I heard this last year, we wouldn't make christmas, we won't make the season, bla bla bla.

Well I thought that myself but would he really have accepted the role on that basis?

As far as guys like Walter, Ally and other fans working at the club will be concerned, the more fans on the inside with their fingers on the pulse, the better, so even if Walter knew he was being used (like Ally almost certainly knew too), they will put up with it for as long as possible to remain on the inside and try to keep one eye on the silverware and the other eye on the leaches.

I heard this last year, we wouldn't make christmas, we won't make the season, bla bla bla.

i never said it. but certainly we wouldn't have made it without the ipo.

thats a one of thing though. no one will buy shares at 50p just now so no one will be puting anything into an ipo.