James Easdale appointed director

tbh this won't change much. at some point in the relatively near future the money will run out and we won't get any bank credit. this lot certainly won't put any money in so the only question is this time do we lose the assets and really end up in bother or does the share price fall far enough to allow someone sensible to own us.

at least if people withdrew their cash we could get the pain over with sooner rather than later.

I took the liberty and saved this for later reference.

I for one have never heard these 'stories' and I don't know anyone from Inverclyde so looks like I'll never hear them.

Trust me, you don't want to hear them. Having the sort of stuff they're about directly associated with Rangers is shocking and why I said it was a sad day for the club.

Dermot Desmond is a hundred times more bent than the Easdale's will ever be. I guess we'll know if we should be worried by the reaction of the Scottish hack pack in the next few weeks.

Rangers fans should never judge anyone or anything from anything the Scottish media print or say.

Dermot Desmond is a hundred times more bent than the Easdale's will ever be. I guess we'll know if we should be worried by the reaction of the Scottish hack pack in the next few weeks.

The BBC should be supportive, Easdale and Speccy have a special relationship.

Trust me, you don't want to hear them. Having the sort of stuff they're about directly associated with Rangers is shocking and why I said it was a sad day for the club.

(Not directed at you Zappa: )

See, this is what starts to annoy people "not in the know". The Easdales are "gangsters" as "we all know" and if you don't "just ask the people from Inverclyde" (how?) and "rest assured that you do not want to know anyway".

The actual information in somesuch borders to zero. Half a thread is filled with somesuch, the rest with questions. In essence, an utter waste of space and time. I could just have used google to get some info, but had actually hoped that some "local" can give some more valuable, non-press-filtered info.