Murray And Cartmell Leave The Board

That is another contentious thing. Can this actually be validated and verified in any way? How much was taken in, how much was used for what, how much remains, and how much if any "vanished". I for one assume that these figure will be made available in the half-year or annual accounts, which are due when again?

Seems clear enough.

Rangers International Football Club plc (AIM: Mkt Cap £46 million)

Cenkos acted as nominated adviser and broker to Rangers International Football Club plc on its initial public offering on AIM and placing/public offer to raise £22.2 million. Rangers International Football Club is the holding company for the Scottish football club 'Rangers'. The proceeds of the placing and public offer will be used to secure the Club's financial position, update and develop the Club's facilities, capitalise on the Club's global brand and enable the Club to enhance its playing squad when appropriate.

http://www.cenkos.com/latest-news/rangers

Seems clear enough.

Rangers International Football Club plc (AIM: Mkt Cap £46 million)

Cenkos acted as nominated adviser and broker to Rangers International Football Club plc on its initial public offering on AIM and placing/public offer to raise £22.2 million. Rangers International Football Club is the holding company for the Scottish football club 'Rangers'. The proceeds of the placing and public offer will be used to secure the Club's financial position, update and develop the Club's facilities, capitalise on the Club's global brand and enable the Club to enhance its playing squad when appropriate.

http://www.cenkos.com/latest-news/rangers

Sorry, but that gives me two figures and answers none of my questions.

I do, my imagination is based on fact and what is known, the doomsayers are of a different breed.

Well, isn't it at least a possibility that the investors could decide to sell off a few players and other assets, line their pockets and sell up? Is that completely implausible?

I'm not a doomsayer - I just think ideally the club shouldn't be left unguarded. When I locked the door to my house this morning it wasn't because I'm a doomsayer. It wasn't a crazy paranoid stretch of the imagination that led me to think "Maybe I should keep that secure."

It's entirely possible that the people in power (especially now that an increased number are from the same camp) could pull a Freddy Shepherd and put their short term financial interest over the future of the club - the door is open for them to do that. What makes you so sure they won't?

Sorry, but that gives me two figures and answers none of my questions.

You will have to report Cenkos to the relevant authority if you are not at ease with their publicly published figures also published on the LSE and accredited by Cenkos amongst others.

Na he's just serenely blissful.

We may have different views FS but it doesn't mean we can't meet in the middle somewhere, I have not the slightest doubt that you have only good intentions to accompany your viewpoint, however I am puzzled as to what you actually would like to see happen to improve matters or more so trust. I am open to any suggestions that bring all together with a clear vision of what is required wanted or needed.

We may have different views FS but it doesn't mean we can't meet in the middle somewhere, I have not the slightest doubt that you have only good intentions to accompany your viewpoint, however I am puzzled as to what you actually would like to see happen to improve matters or more so trust. I am open to any suggestions that bring all together with a clear vision of what is required wanted or needed.

All that I yearn for is for us to be run solely as a football club and not a vehicle for chancers to fill their pockets of our filthy lucre and where our biggest concern is solely what's happening on the pitch in front of us not in the boardroom behind us.

That is another contentious thing. Can this actually be validated and verified in any way? How much was taken in, how much was used for what, how much remains, and how much if any "vanished". I for one assume that these figure will be made available in the half-year or annual accounts, which are due when again?

I'll be very surprised if we ever learn precisely where all of that IPO cash went. If I was guessing, I'd say every single penny from the IPO will be gone before the end of a 12 month period from when the IPO closed and you can be sure the accounts won't outline and detail where it all went. Now you see it... now you don't. Maybe Mr Stockbridge can be convinced to open up his books and show the fans where it all went? :whistle:

Edited by Zappa
typo