Murray And Cartmell Leave The Board

The Board of Rangers International Football Club plc has announced non-executive directors Malcolm Murray and Phil Cartmell have left the board.

Walter Smith, Chairman of Rangers, said: "Both Malcolm and Phil have made important and valuable contributions to the Club. The last year has presented the Club with a number of challenges and it has been beneficial to have two highly experienced non-executive directors such as Malcolm and Phil offering assistance.

"On behalf of the board I would like to thank them for their considerable efforts in helping to rebuild Rangers. Both men have other significant business interests and we wish them well in their future endeavours."

http://www.rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/item/4419-directorate-changes

Edited by chilledbear

Charles preparing his return with more power than before, or perhaps he has always had the power, wonder what Cenkos and mcgobblegiver will make of this subordination.

What do you make of it? Long-term, I mean.

What do you make of it? Long-term, I mean.

Personally and I may be wrong, I think there is as much chance of seeing "real Rangers" men whatever that is or whoever they are supposed to be owning the club in the foreseeable future.

Green done the deal when these "real Rangers" men were spouting cheap talk and little else, I think Charles will return to the helm at sometime, he is certainly making a good job of controlling matters from outwith.

We the fans missed the chance to own our own club because of divisive fan bodies and self seeking blazer hunters, I doubt that opportunity will ever arise again.

Personally and I may be wrong, I think there is as much chance of seeing "real Rangers" men whatever that is or whoever they are supposed to be owning the club in the foreseeable future.

Green done the deal when these "real Rangers" men were spouting cheap talk and little else, I think Charles will return to the helm at sometime, he is certainly making a good job of controlling matters from outwith.

We the fans missed the chance to own our own club because of divisive fan bodies and self seeking blazer hunters, I doubt that opportunity will ever arise again.

I think your right about the real rangers men. Aren't you concerned about the various people / investment groups taking profit out of the club though?

I think your right about the real rangers men. Aren't you concerned about the various people / investment groups taking profit out of the club though?

No, I am more than happy that I/we still have a club to support with little thanks to "real Rangers" men and more than a little to Charles Green, if Green and his men are making money and we continue to get back on the right footing it is a price worth paying and no different to any other business that was rescued from the straits we were in.