Man Utd Champions 2013

Beat Villa tonight and Sir Alex wins Utds 20th title. Considering it was Liverpool 18-7 Man Utd when he joined it is a fantastic achievement. It will now read Liverpool 18-20 Man Utd.

I used to deteste Utd in the 90s yet in the last 5 years Ive likened to them much more than money boys City and Chelsea.

Great stuff to take the title off City whom have been out of sorts all year.

Hope they stuff Villa tonight and win the league. Villa, I wouldnt mind seeing go down. Been a boring team for years now. Them and Stoke are both awful to watch.

Edited by Gribz

I still detest Man U but they will be deserving winners, Yesterday summed up City's season. Always had a dislike for Villa even when Eck was there. I would have liked to have seen Sunderland and Villa go but that not going to happen so fingers crossed Villa get hammered tonight

As long as Chelsea don't win the EPL I don't really mind who does.

I so wanted Stoke to go down but that win over QPR at the weekend has probably saved them. It's either Villa or Wigan to go down with QPR and Reading.

The 2nd goal was an absolute screamer. Some of Rooney's passing in the 1st half was sublime. Strange experience for me wanting Man U to win! They could have been about 5 up at half time. Just noticed Villa play Sunderland next.... not sure I can want a Di Canio team to win a game!

Got to agree with Gav. I like Di Canio's passion and it was a perfect fit for him. The question is whether he can keep it up for a season. Absolute cracking player aswell.

I think they will win at Villa.

Got to agree with Gav. I like Di Canio's passion and it was a perfect fit for him. The question is whether he can keep it up for a season. Absolute cracking player aswell.

I think they will win at Villa.

Hope Ian Ferguson doesnt read this forum :fish: