Full Judgement Of Ticketus & CW

All our problems to this day go back to Murray, jail time for him would be my dream.

If he's actually proven to have done anything criminal. So far Murray is the one facing the least accusations out of the lot of them ...including Green.

All our problems to this day go back to Murray, jail time for him would be my dream.

Unlikely but I'd hope the BDO and police investigations were causing him a few sleepless nights.

The truth will out.

There's no way on earth (IMHO of course) that the former custodians of the club (be it MIH or LBG) didn't know how dangerous selling to Whyte was. I'm frankly still stunned Ticketus allowed themselves to be defrauded by Whyte.

With accomplices such as Gary Withey, the D&P man Grier and possibly Donald Muir too, Whyte's overall credibility was sort of upgraded/masked to an extent.

That can easily mean he's just the most well covered.

Or it could just be as it would appear in that his hands were tied while LBG, D&P and the rest conspired to 'turnaround' the club's fortunes.

He provided the rope for any tied hands.

Where's your evidence? I'm not Murray's biggest fan but I think if he's guilty of anything other than atrocious management it's having too big an ego to admit he had no choice in the matter of selling to Whyte.

You'll notice I said 'I think'. You should try it sometime.