Show Racism the Red Card condemns Charles Green for racist language

Oh, the power of the indefinite article.

Tell you what Pete, next time you're in the company of some Asian guys, use the word Paki,

Then get back to us once you've been discharged and let us know if you still think there's nothing wrong with it.

People from Australia are Aussie's

People from Turkey are Turks

People from Scotland are Scots

There are many more.

I may get arrested for it but that does not mean I will change my mind or be a racist.

I will obviously think twice about using it in Britain but I still feel that things are going over the top there.

There are many more.

I may get arrested for it but that does not mean I will change my mind or be a racist.

I will obviously think twice about using it in Britain but I still feel that things are going over the top there.

I wasn't meaning discharged in terms of being arrested, bud. If you use the term Paki in the wrong company, it's not the cops who will be discharging you, it's A&E :) - and Turks and Scots are the proper collective nouns for those nationalities, Not diminutive or familiar forms.

Here's a very simple and invariably accurate way of judging if language is appropriate: If you can use the term to describe a group whilst in the company of that group, the term is acceptable. Context, and all that.

There are many more.

But people from Pakistan are Pakistanis, not Paki's. Not sure that your justification makes sense here.

AS TRPB says, Turks and Scots are appropriate - and Australians call themselves Aussies - it isnt deemed offensive to them. Doubt the same could be said to someone from Pakistan being called a Paki.

But people from Pakistan are Pakistanis, not Paki's. Not sure that your justification makes sense here.

AS TRPB says, Turks and Scots are appropriate - and Australians call themselves Aussies - it isnt deemed offensive to them. Doubt the same could be said to someone from Pakistan being called a Paki.

What about cloggies, krouts,yanks,Frogs are they all police incidents.

So you believe then it's bad news to cover worse news?

In a nutshell, yes. I think it's a deliberate, calculated red herring/distraction from the other bad press Green & co have been getting regarding their takeover.

If I've read that right, does not scare the shit out of you as to what the worse news is?

I'm definitely extremely concerned about Green & co.

In a nutshell, yes. I think it's a deliberate, calculated red herring/distraction from the other bad press Green & co have been getting regarding their takeover.

I'm definitely extremely concerned about Green & co.

Totally agree with your last sentence and is something I was afraid of from the very beginning. I was, as most, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am afraid that benefit is hanging by a thread.

Totally agree with your last sentence and is something I was afraid of from the very beginning. I was, as most, willing to give him the benefit of the doubt but I am afraid that benefit is hanging by a thread.
Except what has really been revealed that is relevant to our situation now? I know I have a reputation for liking Green and all but i'm not blind, I can see he's made some mistakes with media comments etc especially in the last week or so. But I do think this has all blown up a bit, everything Whyte is telling us all seems to go back to pre-CVA negotiations, and if his legal challenge is valid it's certainly taking a while, the onus is on him to actually follow through for once.

I just hope this doesn't filter through into the crowd at games.

Except what has really been revealed that is relevant to our situation now? I know I have a reputation for liking Green and all but i'm not blind, I can see he's made some mistakes with media comments etc especially in the last week or so. But I do think this has all blown up a bit, everything Whyte is telling us all seems to go back to pre-CVA negotiations, and if his legal challenge is valid it's certainly taking a while, the onus is on him to actually follow through for once.

I just hope this doesn't filter through into the crowd at games.

What has he done? He has been lying through his teeth to everybody at Ibrox since he walked in the door. What more are we to expect? I would prefer someone who I can trust what he tells me is true.

Don't forget he also bought us with our money. He is taking back every penny he invested. Almost every word he has spoken since he walked through the door have been lies.

Just as a thought. Have the deeds of Ibrox ever been shown to anyone? Maybe Brown was not so far off the mark.

What has he done? He has been lying through his teeth to everybody at Ibrox since he walked in the door. What more are we to expect? I would prefer someone who I can trust what he tells me is true.

Don't forget he also bought us with our money. He is taking back every penny he invested. Almost every word he has spoken since he walked through the door have been lies.

Just as a thought. Have the deeds of Ibrox ever been shown to anyone? Maybe Brown was not so far off the mark.

Apart from not giving us exact details of how they got Whyte to hand over the shares what are these big lies?

Apart from not giving us exact details of how they got Whyte to hand over the shares what are these big lies?

You do realise getting Whyte's shares for a CVA is another lie they simply didn't need them Whyte was Sevco 5088 we know this because both Green and Whyte have said so, they will simply acting as front men for Whyte.

The CVA was in the form of a loan meaning twice in the space of a year Whyte would have bought us with our own money, Green, Ahmad and Stockbridge were his accomplices.

When the CVA failed it became a case of when thieves fall out and that's what we're witnessing now.

Dress it any way you like Duff & Phelps (previous heroes of yours) effectively entered into an exclusive and binding agreement to sell us to Craig Whyte.