If Charles Green Can Call a Spade a Spade So Can We

Not very objective imo, article states it doesn't insinuate anything then goes on to insinuate everything. To also claim in the first paragraph that you distrusted the guy before he even opened his mouth, then try to claim you can write an objective article is a bit of a stretch.

Not a single one of these points you've made is correct. I'll detail your individual points:

1. The article does not state that it doesn't insinuate anything. There is one line which states that I'm not insinuating he'll do a runner with £20m of season ticket cash and I do not insinuate that.

2. I did not claim in the first paragraph that I distrusted the guy before he even opened his mouth. I guess it could be misread/misconstrued as meaning that if you don't think about it properly, but it wouldn't make any sense to form an opinion on the guy without first hearing him speak. So, I listened to him speak and IIRC it was at the 1st press "Green press conference" with David Whitehouse of Duff & Phelps. My first impression was then quite naturally (as many other will have no doubt done too) formed on him having waffled, and bullshitted his way through that press conference. I remember thinking to myself "oh FFS, this guy talks complete bullshit".

3. I haven't claimed anywhere that I can write an objective article, although what I have stated is that I have tried my best to give Green a chance and I have done that.

I've actually praised Green when I've thought he deserved it and I've also completely kept my mouth shut on many occasions when he's been talking complete nonsense and bullshitting his way through interviews.

Opinions differ and objectivity can be completely subjective.

Not a single one of these points you've made is correct. I'll detail your individual points:

1. The article does not state that it doesn't insinuate anything. There is one line which states that I'm not insinuating he'll do a runner with £20m of season ticket cash and I do not insinuate that.

2. I did not claim in the first paragraph that I distrusted the guy before he even opened his mouth. I guess it could be misread/misconstrued as meaning that if you don't think about it properly, but it wouldn't make any sense to form an opinion on the guy without first hearing him speak. So, I listened to him speak and IIRC it was at the 1st press "Green press conference" with David Whitehouse of Duff & Phelps. My first impression was then quite naturally (as many other will have no doubt done too) formed on him having waffled, and bullshitted his way through that press conference. I remember thinking to myself "oh FFS, this guy talks complete bullshit".

3. I haven't claimed anywhere that I can write an objective article, although what I have stated is that I have tried my best to give Green a chance and I have done that.

I've actually praised Green when I've thought he deserved it and I've also completely kept my mouth shut on many occasions when he's been talking complete nonsense and bullshitting his way through interviews.

Opinions differ and objectivity can be completely subjective.

Out of interest what did he say then that bothered you? Just from memory he talked about his bid, how great the club is and that they'd like to expand the brand. Pretty much what i'd have expected from any bidder to be honest!

Out of interest what did he say then that bothered you?

I suggest you track down the video or a copy of the press conference transcript and watch it or read it.