BBC Scotland report NO titles to be stripped but are fined £250K

Tuned in briefly to the BBC and heard that twat Cosgrove banging on about how Rangers were still guilty and howthe small clubs will feel cheated after today's decision.

What planet does this man live on?

Remind me Stewpot what other clubs in Scotland have been slapped with an illegal transfer ban, been labelled cheats and assumed guilty before the facts were fully heard and hounded by a media who twist facts to suit their pro-Celtic agenda?

Just one. The one who get 49k every home game while the SPL slides down the pan.

WATP!

Tuned into Sportsound for the first time in months. :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/scotland/21267690

Spence sounded like his dog had just died & Michael Grant telling us that the SPL never wanted title stripping, as the SPL tribunal verdict proves. No, Michael, you fuckwit, it was an *independent* tribunal, not an SPL one.

Spiers being Spiers and making Grant sound like Confuscious.

And of course, nobody there to present a Rangers viewpoint.

I gave it about 5 minutes before the boak got the better of me.

Are you sure about JT being in Australia? They've known for days now that this would be coming out today - plenty of time for him to get his arse back here.