Why was ex-Celtic media man Tony Hamilton at the Rangers game on Saturday?

again it illegal because its offensive, if you dont like that take it up with a lawyer.

is it really illegal because i have seen the line sang in front of police no one was lifted. i actually have a few friends in the force who love a good sash bash with all the add ons.

Timmy highlights and exaggerates the problem at every opportunity, but it's not them that's decided it's no longer acceptable.

it actually is. timmy msp's, timmy lawyers, timmy judges, timmy plod, they want to rid of scotland of all forms of protestantism and any and all forms of anti catholic "banter".

Come on mate, do you really believe that?

This all started with the perma-offended Thims, everybody was quite happy with the 90 mins of bigotry and away home to your Catholic or Protestant wives and pals. They opened this can of worms and did it in such a way as we are the only ones being held to their rules.

Quite outstanding work from them, and we all fell hook line and sinker for it.

spot on mate.

i know where you are coming from but,

whats wrong with causing offense? comedians do it all the time and people laugh but because a few catholics dont like the joke being on them they throw the toys out the pram and the world has to bow in front of them?

Now you're asking a tough question.

It's tough to pin down. Some comedians don't get away with it (e.g. the late Beranrd Manning). Again - it's not just Catholicism that this is about. Father Ted's a comedy classic yet it mocks the social backwardness of the Catholic preisthood.

I suppose when it comes down to writing an actual law that the police can apply, you've got to do it in pretty broad terms without complicated criteria or exceptions. You don't get to vote on the law, you just have to abide by it or take the rap.

it actually is. timmy msp's, timmy lawyers, timmy judges, timmy plod, they want to rid of scotland of all forms of protestantism and any and all forms of anti catholic "banter".

It really isn't! Like I say, they might cynically overplay the discrimination card at every opportunity, but the idea that anti-discrimination laws exist only to protect Catholics in Scotland is just not true.

It really isn't! Like I say, they might cynically overplay the discrimination card at every opportunity, but the idea that anti-discrimination laws exist only to protect Catholics in Scotland is just not true.

i respectfully disagree mate. 100%.