Stirling Albion 1 : 1 Rangers (FT)

lowering ourselves to actually praising scotlands very poorest sides to excuse our own ineptitudes is staggering.

I'm not lowering myself by praising our opponents tonight. It's called sportsmanship & I think they deserve a little praise for working so hard, defending well, making it so hard for us by giving us no time or space to play, getting their equalizer. Hey, the truth hurts, eh? :thup:

Its still the same faults he's had since he took the job, he hasn't found any new ones.

We all know we need a new manager but it ain't going to happen anytime soon, so there's no point banging our heads against a brick wall.

perhaps we need to take the demand for a new manager to a new level.

How do you know that? Have you spoken to players who've played against us?

No but i've watched team after team manage to outdo our turgid football, home and away. That goes back to our time in the SPL under Walter, although Walter undoubtedly knew how to get results together.

No but i've watched team after team manage to outdo our turgid football, home and away. That goes back to our time in the SPL under Walter, although Walter undoubtedly knew how to get results together.

So in other words you don't actually know that it's easy for teams to play against us.

walter knew how to play football as well. sure he always ground out results when it was required but we could play under him.

ally has neither in his locker.

we wont realise how bad ally is until he goes.