rangers fans fall into a trap

Anyone know the number and the person to whom i can phone to complain at ESPN the next time Septic supporters have their IRAoke live on TV?

Thought not. We are way behind in the game. We need to wise up, stop falling over their trip wires in the first place by not singing inappropriate songs and learn to set our own trip wires. Because as sure as hell the Republican sympathisers will fall over them in the future.

Anyone know the number and the person to whom i can phone to complain at ESPN the next time Septic supporters have their IRAoke live on TV?

Thought not. We are way behind in the game. We need to wise up, stop falling over their trip wires in the first place by not singing inappropriate songs and learn to set our own trip wires. Because as sure as hell the Republican sympathisers will fall over them in the future.

Spot on. We've got to start taking this PR war seriously.

no they wont. the authorities and mhedia have proven time and time again they can do as they please.

and btw, i found it quite a job to find a uk based telephone number for complaits for espn so i can only wonder what number and who the tims were calling en masse with their complaints!

premeditated, preplanned, organised, you bet! :( we will never be as unified or united as them.

no they wont. the authorities and mhedia have proven time and time again they can do as they please.

and btw, i found it quite a job to find a uk based telephone number for complaits for espn so i can only wonder what number and who the tims were calling en masse with their complaints!

premeditated, preplanned, organised, you bet! :( we will never be as unified or united as them.

So... what? Are you suggesting that it's a hopeless situation and we should all just throw the towel in?

yeah, that is exactly what i said there, word for word. :facepalm:

Funnily enough, I can see word for word what you wrote.

I'll rephrase my question for you then. What are you suggesting we do to tackle the problem we face? Because, no offence mate, it seems like all you are doing is restating the situation in the most negative terms possible whilst shooting down everyone else's plans as being doomed to failure because Celtic fans are so fiendishly clever and ours are hopeless.

I'll rephrase my question for you then. What are you suggesting we do to tackle the problem we face? Because, no offence mate, it seems like all you are doing is restating the situation in the most negative terms possible whilst shooting down everyone else's plans as being doomed to failure because Celtic fans are so fiendishly clever and ours are hopeless.

you may see it but you aint reading it.

i am restating it in an honest truthful manner, if that happens to be negative then so be it. where did i shoot down someone elses plan?

We are hopeless mate, Celtic and its fans are political we are just football fans. They have run rings around us for years every move they made was to push us just where they want us. We have never took a forward step in this battle its been give ground say sorry, give ground say sorry time after time while they roam about Scotland leaving chaos in their wake without a word said. But enough whatabouterie I'm told I'm not allowed to mention Them its just not the Rangers way.

The battle is over imo, can the war be won , maybe in a generation or two we might just might get back on a level field but I don't hold out much hope.

Edited by GovanAllan

you may see it but you aint reading it.

i am restating it in an honest truthful manner, if that happens to be negative then so be it. where did i shoot down someone elses plan?

Where did you shoot someone else down?

Well, weeblue suggested we "set tripwires" of our own. That we employ the same tactics they use against us by drawing attention to the negative elements in their crowd. And you said it could never work.

I say it could. They embarassed themselves bigstyle a few seasons ago with that "Fuck UEFA" banner, and they'll do it again.

I'll ask again, what's your suggested plan of attack? Or are you in the same camp as Allan?