Hearts Agree £400k For Lee Wallace

right thats hearts payed up now i know why mr green agreed to pay the football debts but the thing that worries me is if the other people owed money by the so called oldco come forward and say you payed off these football debts we now want our money from the so called newco

well i was thinking allong the lines of ticketus lets face it they have no chance of getting money from white so i would think they will have a bank of slick lawyers looking at getting their money back some way or another .

well i was thinking allong the lines of ticketus lets face it they have no chance of getting money from white so i would think they will have a bank of slick lawyers looking at getting their money back some way or another .

They would have to change the administration and liquidation laws to get anything and even then it would probably only affect future cases.

Don't forget the uproar when we offered hertz money earlier,to help them out,but we were yet again hammered by everybody for trying to get him on the cheap!.At this point in our recovery the £100k means feck all. Feck them I say.

Why cut our nose off to spite our face ?

When we offered Hearts that money it wasnt seen as "helping them" but saving us money. No difference here except EVERYONE knows that this definitely DOES help Hearts.

How many times would you be willing to lose out on 100k Ian ? What if we had 10 players we owed money on and could save 100k ? You would refuse each of them ?

newco can pay whomever they want to - they are not obligated to do it I dont believe. They have chosen to. It would be very difficult, I suspect, for any other creditors to prove precedence in paying creditors

Why cut our nose off to spite our face ?

When we offered Hearts that money it wasnt seen as "helping them" but saving us money. No difference here except EVERYONE knows that this definitely DOES help Hearts.

How many times would you be willing to lose out on 100k Ian ? What if we had 10 players we owed money on and could save 100k ? You would refuse each of them ?

I get told that a lot regarding my work,so it must be true:D.

How many times would I be willing to lose out on £100k?,only once on this occasion would satisfy me. Every single team has had a kick at us and through this we have lost a lot more than £100k. Feck Hertz and every other SPL team. These chunts live of the back of Rangers as do all teams outwith the BHEASTS.

There was a time i would have contributed a few quid to Hearts fighting fund, but after the way they treated us they can go F@ck.

True Yorkshire man is Mr Green, if he can say a few quid he'll do it. Sounds good business sense for Rangers to me.

Yeh Funny I always thought Hearts were friends and would also have helped them if I could have. I guess they didn't want our friendship.

I can remember watching on TV Aberdeen winning the European cup winners cup,DUTD beating Barca,Hearts beating Bayern and without supporting them feeling good for them,things have changed so much now,the hatred shown towards Rangers in recent times has made me not give a flying fook for any of them

I see both sides, saving 100k is good business but we're not losing 100k either, we agreed the fee and we have the best LB in Scotland. Perhaps we will sell him on for 1-2 million in a year or so and make a profit.

If this was first offer to help Hearts Id be ok with it but as said they refused it last time. They will probably make the 100k plus more next season when they are playing us in the 3rd tier after the restructure.