Green - Choose Me Or Murray

If only .

That's exactly what i'm doing. I said yesterday I wanted this issue clarified, with no particular pro-Green comments. The rumours about Murray liking a drink have been on forums as well in the past (not the most reliable of sources but sometimes it's correct).

It's up to the club to tell us what the state of play is, and if Murray is being smeared with total lies in order to oust him then the onus is on him to come out to the fans and issue a full denial and say why he believes they want him out so badly. Full details as well if the way the club is being run is worrying him in some way.

But until we get any of that i'm on the fence, Murray may be a Rangers fan but I don't see that as a reason to put my full and utter trust in him and assume any negative story is an evil plot by Green. On the other hand I don't think the club can go too long without some sort of official statement.

That's exactly what i'm doing. I said yesterday I wanted this issue clarified, with no particular pro-Green comments. The rumours about Murray liking a drink have been on forums as well in the past (not the most reliable of sources but sometimes it's correct).

It's up to the club to tell us what the state of play is, and if Murray is being smeared with total lies in order to oust him then the onus is on him to come out to the fans and issue a full denial and say why he believes they want him out so badly. Full details as well if the way the club is being run is worrying him in some way.

But until we get any of that i'm on the fence, Murray may be a Rangers fan but I don't see that as a reason to put my full and utter trust in him and assume any negative story is an evil plot by Green. On the other hand I don't think the club can go too long without some sort of official statement.

His fondness for a tipple was known to those who appointed him before he was appointed, what does that say about their judgement and modus operandi?

He has served his purpose and is now to be hung,drawn and quartered.

His fondness for a tipple was known to those who appointed him before he was appointed, what does that say about their judgement and modus operandi?

He has served his purpose and is now to be hung,drawn and quartered.

Not every appointment will work out.

In that case I expect him to come out soon and say as much, until then I find it pretty hard to make a judgement.

Not every appointment will work out.

In that case I expect him to come out soon and say as much, until then I find it pretty hard to make a judgement.

He was the wrong man appointed for the wrong reasons, however that says more about those who appointed him than it does of him.