Green - Choose Me Or Murray

Agree with a few comments on the thread. I think its important to understand the roles of a Chairman and Chief Executive here. And as Frankie has said, it is natural that there is going to be tension between the management team and Board on occassions, not least when you have a fairly conservative Chairman such as Murray, and an outspoken Chief Exec like Green. So long as disagreements are handled in a respectful and transparent manner, I don't see any issue with this. Also, if things have genuinely broken down between the pair on a personal level, that doesn't mean that they cannot work together in a professional capacity.

Its the source of the information that is the interest part for me. The inner workings of the Boardroom tend to remain private. So, who has leaked this, and why?

Green's ego getting out of control?

possibly.

from what i have seen, read and heard from both men, i have to say i trust murray more. he comes across as a gentleman and obviously wants whats best for rangers, green on the other hand comes across as a shyster and chancer, all talk and no action and very untrustworthy. i dont trust him one bit. i would love to know what green was upto to anger murray.

Edited by kuznetsov

possibly.

from what i have seen, reasd and heard from both men, i have to say i trust murray more. he comes across as a gentleman and obviously wants whats best for rangers, green on the other hand comes across as a shyster and chancer, all talk and no action and very untrustworthy. i dont trust him one bit. i would love to know what green was upto to anger murray.

Fair enough to trust someone more. But most of the reasons you've given don't stack up.

Green owns around 8% shares so I'd say the amount he cares for Rangers is "rather alot". Obviously Murray has the emotional connection but I'd say they are both equally striving for the best for the club, just perhaps have different ideas as to what that should be. As for "all talk and no action", I think the IPO and getting us back playing football again is pretty significant markers of action he has taken.

Fair enough to trust someone more. But most of the reasons you've given don't stack up.

Green owns around 8% shares so I'd say the amount he cares for Rangers is "rather alot". Obviously Murray has the emotional connection but I'd say they are both equally striving for the best for the club, just perhaps have different ideas as to what that should be. As for "all talk and no action", I think the IPO and getting us back playing football again is pretty significant markers of action he has taken.

if he cared ally would have been out a job long ago. i dont believe he cares one bit. green is striving for the best for himself. its all money money money.

we got back playing football because green was not man enough to stand up against a conspiracy from the footballing authorities. if taking the sfa to court would have delayed our start to the season then so be it. that was a fight we lost. he showed then he was all hot air. as for the ipo, well we will see what happens with that money in due course. anyone could have done that.

if he cared ally would have been out a job long ago. i dont believe he cares one bit. green is striving for the best for himself. its all money money money.

we got back playing football because green was not man enough to stand up against a conspiracy from the footballing authorities. if taking the sfa to court would have delayed our start to the season then so be it. that was a fight we lost. he showed then he was all hot air. as for the ipo, well we will see what happens with that money in due course. anyone could have done that.

Revisionism at its best.

As for the IPO, Green has been almost universally praised for raising the amount he did. Most people had doubts it could be done, myself included, but he did.

possibly.

from what i have seen, read and heard from both men, i have to say i trust murray more. he comes across as a gentleman and obviously wants whats best for rangers, green on the other hand comes across as a shyster and chancer, all talk and no action and very untrustworthy. i dont trust him one bit. i would love to know what green was upto to anger murray.

We've hardly ever heard from Murray?