Reserves v Queens Park this Tuesday!

Rangers Reserves will bid to win the SFL Reserve League at Ibrox on Tuesday night.

The club's clash with Queen's Park has been switched to Govan to accommodate the demand to see the match.

Tommy Wilson's side need victory in their final match to clinch the title and they will have the backing of a home support.

Fans will be able to back the team with entry just £5 for adults and £1 for concessions. Tickets will be available at the gate only.

Kick-off is at 7.15pm, with gates opening from 6.30pm and Wilson is delighted to be using Ibrox.

He said: â??Weâ??re really looking forward to the occasion. Iâ??ve told one or two of the players that I expect to be involved and theyâ??re really excited about it.

â??I'm not sure exactly what squad I'll have yet, but those who will be involved now have time to think about it and prepare themselves mentally for playing at Ibrox.

â??Switching the game was the only real option we had because Lesser Hampden is being redeveloped at the moment and both clubs acknowledged that it would be best in an open door venue.

â??We checked with the manager and he agreed and Queenâ??s Park were quick to agree as well because I think they see the benefit for their players as well."