Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

it will be the people chasing the money. it almost always is in these cases.

Why would they leak it if a deal with the club had already been agreed, and the amounts are "insignificant"? Is 400k considered "insignificant" for the club, or was it more like 10k they owed. I suppose we'll never know seeing as Rangers see fit to not bother their arse telling us. Much better to give us a pat on the head and tell us not to worry. Maybe someone in Oz will ask chucky at the supporters meeting, instead of asking for an orange shirt, or bending over and saying re-naming Ibrox is a good idea.

NO EXTERNAL DEBT=BLATANT LIE. It shouldn't even be paid by the club. It's green's and his buddies debt that they have shifted on to us. Robbing us blind.

If this is so certain why did your precious Knights not go to the courts, police and shout from the roof tops that a worse deal for the creditors was being accepted? They had one press conference to moan a bit and bar the odd Paul Murray interview have vanished.

Whyte wanting to avoid HMRC calling the shots is irrelevant, D&P stopped Whyte's plans for a pre-pack anyway remember.

He's gone mate, clearly you're haunted by him but I 110% guarantee he's not around.

paulm murray went to the insolvency practitioners iirc and they are investigation d@p. i rather think hmrc stoped whytes plans for a pre pack. hence the 3 months scrambling this together.

i 120% guarante you you arent answering my questions. lets simplify it. why did d@p say the blue knights bid of 5.5 million cash was only worth 2 million because they wanted the spl prize money then sell whyte us for 5.5 million with the spl prize money.

its a con as plain as day. whether its a legal con might be debatable but its as obvious as the nose on your face what went on.

paulm murray went to the insolvency practitioners iirc and they are investigation d@p. i rather think hmrc stoped whytes plans for a pre pack. hence the 3 months scrambling this together.

i 120% guarante you you arent answering my questions. lets simplify it. why did d@p say the blue knights bid of 5.5 million cash was only worth 2 million because they wanted the spl prize money then sell whyte us for 5.5 million with the spl prize money.

its a con as plain as day. whether its a legal con might be debatable but its as obvious as the nose on your face what went on.

I strongly disagree.

yes i know that but your not saying why. do you dispute they said 5.5 million cash was only worth 2 million because they claimed the spl prize money?

I can't remember, I do remember TBK never put in an unconditional offer and insisted it was a CVA or nothing.

That is why it was a non-starter.