Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

That is a tad disingenious and you know it Sir.

It is a trading liability and is not considered "debt" in the traditional sense that most would consider it.

Well, have we got anymore of these "trading liabilties" in the post? Technically speaking, it's not even our "debt". He must have arranged it all before he even had his hands on the keys to Ibrox, ala, whyte/ticketus. It's totally amazing that we have let 2 men have so much control over our club, when they risked absolutely nothing of their own.

Well, have we got anymore of these "trading liabilties" in the post? Technically speaking, it's not even our "debt". He must have arranged it all before he even had his hands on the keys to Ibrox, ala, whyte/ticketus. It's totally amazing that we have let 2 men have so much control over our club, when they risked absolutely nothing of their own.

But "we" didnt let it happen. D&P did.

We could very well have more of these trading liabilities in the post, like many other businesses.

Were any of the other bidders risking anything of their own ? Serious question as I am not sure of the answer.

Now while I'm pretty pissed off about this crap, its nice to see the usual sharks have surfaced for the feeding frenzy on our Charlie racking up the same old crap that didn't do much before. :D

At least Zappa picked on relevant points when he was having a go.

But "we" didnt let it happen. D&P did.

We could very well have more of these trading liabilities in the post, like many other businesses.

Were any of the other bidders risking anything of their own ? Serious question as I am not sure of the answer.

Even if they were only risking a tenner of their own money, it would still be more than them. I don't know the ins and outs of the other bids, so I can't comment about that so much, but I think kennedy was pumping at least a few million of his own money in.

When exactly does a trading liability become a debt? When the shit hits the fan again? Was ticketus just a trading liability also? Most people went crazy because whyte kept that all hush hush. Green has pulled the same stroke, only he didn't need as much up front as whyte did.