Orlit Enterprises to seek winding up order against Rangers

Even if the cash helped keep the club running?

He said not 3 weeks ago we had zero external debt. This is a "debt" from 6/7 months ago. Did he just forget about it? Is it not external?

It doesn't matter what the money was used for. He lied about us having a debt. I told you when he took over that they didn't have a pot to piss in. This just proves it. He basically bought the club with the help of a private company loaning him money and finding investors. How is that different from what whyte done with ticketus? Maybe on a smaller scale, but who else does he owe? Can he be trusted?

I'm sure some people think he has a wide network of buddies that he found to invest in us. This proves that any wide boy off the street could have done it. The difficult part was getting to the top of D&P's wish list. How did he do that? He still to this day hasn't invested a single penny of his own money. Neither has ahmad. All they have done is take, and organise a private company to find investors. Close on £3m for that? Really? Should be wearing a fucking mask.

Edited by ComeOffit

He said not 3 weeks ago we had zero external debt. This is a "debt" from 6/7 months ago. Did he just forget about it? Is it not external?

It doesn't matter what the money was used for. He lied about us having a debt. I told you when he took over that they didn't have a pot to piss in. This just proves it. He basically bought the club with the help of a private company loaning him money and finding investors. How is that different from what whyte done with ticketus? Maybe on a smaller scale, but who else does he owe? Can he be trusted?

I'm sure he people think he has a wide network of buddies that he found to invest in us. This proves that any wide boy off the street could have done it. The difficult part was getting to the top of D&P's wish list. How did he do that? He still to this hasn't invested a single penny of his own money. Neither has ahmad. All they have done is take, and organise a private company to find investors. Close on £3m for that? Really? Should be wearing a fucking mask.

Share issue?

I can't remember, I do remember TBK never put in an unconditional offer and insisted it was a CVA or nothing.

That is why it was a non-starter.

greens cva had a ream of conditions a mile long including an 8.5 million quid loan to be repaid by 2020 with interest. thanks for pointing out another of d@p lies.

anyway seeing as how you forget heres d@p own words on it

The administrators eventually responded to Murray and Kennedy with a statement in which Whitehouse said: â??It is most unusual for us to comment publicly on individual bids but due to the allegations made by Mr Kennedy and Mr Murray today with the regard to our conduct as administrators we feel compelled to reveal important facts in relation to the various Blue Knights attempts to buy the Club.

â??The fundamental reason we could not proceed with the Blue Knights/Ticketus combination was that we were advised there was not agreement within the consortium in relation to the funding of their bid.

â??Throughout the process Mr Kennedy told us repeatedly he would be the â??last man standingâ??. As Mr Kennedy today made a virtue of explaining publicly details of his bid we are in a position to comment on those remarks.

â??Of the £5.5 million cash on â??day oneâ?? figure Mr Kennedy quoted, £3.5 million of that would be provided by us in any case from the Clubâ??s debtors.