Scotland V Estonia - Strachan first match

Shocking time of year to be playing internationals as the business end of the season approaches with Champions League knock out stages.

Its not a match I'll be tuning into but I do wish Wee Gogs all the best and hope to see a much improved side from what Levein did.

i cant support scotland, far too many celtic people in and around the national set up. a disproportionate amount actually.

Ive never bought this one where we cant support Scotland as Celtic players are in the team, that for me is lowering to the levels of other fans who boo Rangers players. However in the case of Liewell being bum chums with Regan I can see your point.

In the 90s the Scotland team could have almost be full of Rangers players, Goram, Gough, Robertson, McCall, Ferguson, Durie, McCoist, Dodds...I think Craig Broon used to add the others in just to satisfy fans as he always picked shite like Scott Booth, Darren Jackson, Billy McKinlay etc

Ive never bought this one where we cant support Scotland as Celtic players are in the team, that for me is lowering to the levels of other fans who boo Rangers players. However in the case of Liewell being bum chums with Regan I can see your point.

In the 90s the Scotland team could have almost be full of Rangers players, Goram, Gough, Robertson, McCall, Ferguson, Durie, McCoist, Dodds...I think Craig Broon used to add the others in just to satisfy fans as he always picked shite like Scott Booth, Darren Jackson, Billy McKinlay etc

i can respect good footballers, even those at celtic. larsson and nakamura etc but sh*te like brown and mulgrew playing for scotland and mcghee coaching, no, im not supporting that.