Rangers can seal a 'Bosman' transfer to English League, says legal expert

I thought the blind loyality shown to Ally manager was depressing but this thread takes the biscuit, we have a poster on here who almost lives at Auchenhowie and does the youth thread (elfideldo) telling anyone who will listen its a shambles and getting worse not better.

And all we get from the head in the sand brigade is, but we had 6 guys in the Scotland squad all of who are in their late 20's FFS, and left Rangers years ago because they couldn't get a game. :facepalm:

Have you noticed that those 6 became better players after they left Auchenhowie and went to other clubs strange that if the place is so good.

Edited by GovanAllan

I thought the blind loyality shown to Ally manager was depressing but this thread takes the biscuit, we have a poster on here who almost lives at Auchenhowie and does the youth thread (elfideldo) telling anyone who will listen its a shambles and getting worse not better.

And all we get from the head in the sand brigade is, but we had 6 guys in the Scotland squad all of who are in their late 20's FFS, and left Rangers years ago because they couldn't get a game. :facepalm:

Have you noticed that those 6 became better players after they left Auchenhowie and went to other clubs strange that if the place is so good.

No GA, I've not read anyone taking issue with Elfideldo, I've taken issue with your statement about Celtic, as I believe a few others have. Criticising your admiration of Celtic's youth set-up is not the same as complimenting ours. Pointing out that theirs has fallen way short of anything approaching excellence in the last 10 years is not saying ours has.

It isn't blind loyalty to Ally, its an ability to see through Celtic propaganda.

frankly amms, your bias and ignorance is shocking and completely negates any balanced debate. one last question for you amms, who from scotland was invited to the under 19 youth (NextGen) champions league last year? the best youth academies from around europe were invited, theres a clue.

al and berliner - mcgeough was always going back to celtic, he used rangers like a piece of shite, sinclair knew it and let it happen, thats the sad thing.

No, they are unknown, outside of their immediate family, hardcore Celtic fans, and you, most people will never have heard of the 6 Celtic players who made that squad.

Right, so Scottish society victimises young Celtic players in particular Kuznetsov, is that what youâ??re saying? That none of them made it at Celtic tells you everything about their wonderful youth set up and nothing about Scottish society.

Read it again. Iâ??ll use big letters to help you â??THE LAST 10 YEARSâ??. Of the players you mentioned only one of them made their Celtic debut after 2003, that was David Marshall in 2004.

Stephen Pearson was bought from Motherwell for £400,000. McManus, Maloney, Miller, Crainey and Kennedy are all in there 30s now, Crainey made his Celtic debut in the last century! Even Beattie and Wallace started in 2003 and 2002 respectively. Beattie of course came through Rangers youth set-up. Iâ??m surprised you didnâ??t throw Kenny Dalglish and Lou Macari in as well as further evidenceâ?¦

Next Gen, yeah, Man Utd, Real Madrid, AC Milan, Lyon, Bayern Munich et all must be flying people directly to Barrowfield to figure out how Celtic do it seeing as they arenâ??t in it either. Still, what do those clubs know about youth development, eh? By the way how are Celtic getting on in that tournament??

Biased, me? You better fuckin believe it Kuz. My nose is blue and my world is seen through blue-tinted spectacles. Iâ??ll never pretend any differently. But ignorant, no, Iâ??m not. I see the world for what it is. If Celtic do something well Iâ??ll probably just say nothing. Deal in facts, not what a polluted media tell you. On any realistic measurement Celtic have a mediocre youth set-up.

as a young player where do you go. the team in next gen or the ream that's not even in the reserve league.

As a young player where do you go. The team where you have a chance to have a career as a top professional player or the the team where you'll be packing supermarket shelves in 10 years based on past experience? It's all relative GS.

No GA, I've not read anyone taking issue with Elfideldo, I've taken issue with your statement about Celtic, as I believe a few others have. Criticising your admiration of Celtic's youth set-up is not the same as complimenting ours. Pointing out that theirs has fallen way short of anything approaching excellence in the last 10 years is not saying ours has.

It isn't blind loyalty to Ally, its an ability to see through Celtic propaganda.

At this present time Celtic have a better youth set up than us, end of story.

In fact most SPL teams have a better set up, end of story.

You want to look through blue tinted specs carry on I'll deal with the reality.

At this present time Celtic have a better youth set up than us, end of story.

In fact most SPL teams have a better set up, end of story.

You want to look through blue tinted specs carry on I'll deal with the reality.

And by what criteria are you measuring them by?