Gazza - Pretty sad.

getting booked for showing the ref a yellow was utterly disgraceful and unsurprising given who it was but the act itself was hilarious. the man was pure genius. a hero of mine even before he joined rangers.

2min 38 sec

[video=youtube;xseNWYK-lsg]

2min 38 sec

[video=youtube;xseNWYK-lsg]

i remember that game well, i got 2 season books from my friends dad for that game but the wee slip inside the book with the seat number and row on it was missing, we knew which stand it was, copland rd, so i got into the stand but couldnt sit down as we didnt know where the books were for! me and my pal spent the whole match watching from the concourse and at the top of the stairs.

Gennaro Gattuso has revealed that Paul Gascoigne soiled his underwear after his first training session with Rangers.

The 34-year old, currently playing for FC Sion, spent the 1997-1998 season with the Glasgow giants and recalled the unusual welcome he received from the former England international.

After my first training session with Rangers I went to shower, came back into the dressing room, and there was a foul smell in the room which was coming from my belongings," he told SF.

“I took my boxer shorts out of my bag and saw that there was something heavy in them. Paul Gascoigne had c*****d in my underpants.

"Gazza is a madman who loves to make jokes. He is crazy and that is the only reason for it. This is just the way he is, but I was not happy that I had to drive home without pants on!”

Gattuso joined Italian side Salernitana after just one season in Scotland, before establishing himself as one of Europe's top midfielders during a 13-year spell with AC Milan.

Tear in my eye watching those clips the man was a genius but like most of them he's flawed, its obvious he is beyond helping himself and should be sectioned so the right people can finally get him the help he needs and deserves.

Also for those guys who complain about the state of Div 3 pitches, I just watched Gazza & Laudrup play on a ploughed field at thistle and make it look like a bowling green, class is permanent everything else is just for show.

Hope you get the help you need Paul, I'm honoured to have been able to watch you play for the club I love.