We dont measure up

Rangers 0-3 Inverness

Dundee Utd 3-0 Rangers

This with a team of full time professionals on weekly wage more than their opponents and the majority of players with top flight experience. Playing Dundee Utd was a measuring stick of where we are. The fans were genuinely excited about this game after all what happened in 2012, yet after the club refusing tickets the team also produced a no-show.

We are showing no promising or development on the park as a team at all. As it stands if we make it back into the SPL we will be fighting around 8th in the table.

Sorry Ally. Absolute legend of legend of a player and ambassador. We wont forget what you did for the club pulling us through the tough times but not hand the baton over to someone who can take us forward.

It is time for a new Rangers manager. I welcome any debate with anyone who doesnt agree with this.

Sad to say but I don't see where we go to improve things with McCoist, McDowell and Durrant at the helm. The players were clueless today.

We'll win Div 3 at a canter but we had an opportunity to nurture our youngsters and play a different and better style of football as we went forward. That's been pissed up against the wall.

Come the summer it's time for somebody new. Sorry but Ally but this isn't good enough. Not by a long chalk.

Charles Green has some big decisions to make at the end of this season. We know he's a money man but, there is no way fans will buy into this garbage next season. The least we can ask is to be entertained and watch a team that can show some passion.

We don't even know how to keep possession at throw-ins ffs, this has been going on at Ibrox for years now. How difficult is it?

The reality is that Ally had little to no time to get a team together. This shows in the squad we have. There was no preseason, but having said that the experienced players in the team are letting the fans down big time. Especially today. Hutton apart the rest of the team (exclude Alexander) was very poor indeed. Wallace was ok going forward, but at fault at all the goals. The rest of the defence was even worse. Black, Templeton, Little and Shiels were awful and Sandaza not fit. So where does that take you? By the way does this team look as fit and fast as it should be?

My hope is that we quickly win Div 3 and blood a lot of youngsters.

My dread is we lose confidence and struggle to win Div 3.

The management have a lot of soul searching to do. Tactics need to be better and the team needs a real talking to. The next few weeks should tell a lot about this squad.

The reality is that Ally had little to no time to get a team together. This shows in the squad we have. There was no preseason, but having said that the experienced players in the team are letting the fans down big time. Especially today. Hutton apart the rest of the team (exclude Alexander) was very poor indeed. Wallace was ok going forward, but at fault at all the goals. The rest of the defence was even worse. Black, Templeton, Little and Shiels were awful and Sandaza not fit. So where does that take you? By the way does this team look as fit and fast as it should be?

My hope is that we quickly win Div 3 and blood a lot of youngsters.

My dread is we lose confidence and struggle to win Div 3.

The management have a lot of soul searching to do. Tactics need to be better and the team needs a real talking to. The next few weeks should tell a lot about this squad.

we are learning nothing new about our players or manager by beating 3rd division teams. games against motherwell, inverness, qos and dundee utd were our real tests and we failed 3 out of 4 of them. its simply not good enough.

the management have proven time and time again nothing will change. today is exactlyl what they are all about.

I'm just going to watch the game as I couldn't see it earlier. I was getting texts from a Utd fan saying we should've scored a few goals and their goals were direct through the middle but not much between the teams, maybe he was being kind.

We need better at our club from top to bottom but we still won't play to the high level we should be at until we actually get back to the top league and are playing better opposition every week and eventually in europe again and we can sign better players to better our team along with the youngsters coming through. Some of these players shouldn't be near our club, i'd rather play a full team of youngsters at this level than some of the imposters we have signed. Our manager and coaches are also not good enough. It's up to Charlie to see this and change it.

We are still a 3rd division team even if we have players who have played at a higher level and get paid more, we are playing poor opposition each week, we don't have a good enough squad yet for the higher level it's that simple.