Notice: Trolling and negativity

no mention of the word "mouthpiece" either or any mention of green. haha :facepalm: this is what i am up against with this one.

I will ignore the "this one" comment above (unless you want to PM to elaborate) in the same way you are avoiding the key issue I brought up of your use of the word 'fool' when people disagree with you, which I've just proved.

Anyway you are annoying me sufficiently that I will allow you the upper hand on this one, as I can't be arsed with your attitude (I notice you didn't elaborate on "what you were going to do next time" when asked to). No more from me on this thread. Over and out!

I will ignore the "this one" comment above (unless you want to PM to elaborate) in the same way you are avoiding the key issue I brought up of your use of the word 'fool' when people disagree with you, which I've just proved.

Anyway you are annoying me sufficiently that I will allow you the upper hand on this one, as I can't be arsed with your attitude (I notice you didn't elaborate on "what you were going to do next time" when asked to). No more from me on this thread. Over and out!

you know i mean you, whats the problem?

you proved more about yourself tbh.

i read bluedells question as rhetorical.