Notice: Trolling and negativity

I had posted the other night that it was my last post for this very reason (I didn't say I wouldn't look in on the latest thread headings for 'exclusives' :)) i.e. I was sick fed up of every thread being swamped by the same negativity, sometimes just for the sake of it, or so it appeared. I admit that some of my language used on the post was not acceptable, but it was my 'last hoorah' or so I thought, so I was letting my frustrations go.

Thanks admins for adopting such a sensible approach, (and forcing me to eat humble pie and coming crawling back again). It was badly needed to bring this forum back to the refreshing, enjoyable forum it once was. I hope it works.

Good to see you back mate. :thup:

Just to add, I don't want this thread to be about individual posters.

We all have a responsibility to abide by the rules - be that debating politely, staying on-topic, avoiding personal insults or, where necessary, report problematic behaviour. Finally, if you do think someone is trolling then the worst thing you can do is react to them. Ignore their comments and they'll soon seek attention elsewhere.

Like I say, we'll try to remove any offensive stuff but if we miss it, let us help you by reporting any issues. :)

Guest Chris Peacock

Hear here(I'll sit on the fence lol)

It's very difficult to control where a thread leads,everyone has their own opinion,some have an agenda.Lets all try to be positive/honest in our opinions without degrading a good,lively forum.

nothing extreme on here apart from one meltdown and a personal attack the other evening which went unpunished. as always one rule for one and another rule for another.

Not true. Now, feel free to contact me if you have any issues.

In the meantime, as requested of everyone, please abide by the rules.