Timmy Thommo with more lies on Chan 4 website.

He always re-emerges when he thinks he can bring influence to bear.

I have to wonder who is pulling his strings.

First Galloway and now him.

Is this a new offensive?

It's a continuation of their offensive. These people put everything in perfect perspective for us regarding their agenda by doing it in public, but just imagine what they've been concocting and conspiring in private, especially the people with political connections like Galloway, Reid and all the other bhoys.

Edited by Zappa

surely even a dimwit like Thomson realises our current predicament was caused because we were unsellable due to a HMRC tax demand (which eventually turned out to be fictitious) but were taken over by a conman who never had the funds to run the club leading him to withhold PAYE/N.I. which caused administration and will also cause eventual liquidation of the oldco. He'd be better investigating how it was this conman managed to buy Rangers (maybe investigate LBG?) and who it was who instigated this HMRC taxcase ( a certain politician now in the Lords maybe?) wasting millions of pounds of taxpayers money in the process.

It's a continuation of their offensive. These people put everything in perfect perspective for us regarding their agenda by doing it in public, but just imagine what they've been concocting and conspiring in private, especially the people with political connections like Galloway, Reid and all the other bhoys.

I used to deny things like this, then began to wonder, now I know for sure.

According to the NUJ, at least 32 journalists have complained of intimidation by Rangers fans in the past year, as have at least one football club and a leading criminal QC who needed police protection. Police have made at least one arrest in recent months as a result of this.

Aye just like the hundreds of bookstore owner who recieved threats that their stores would be burned down if they had Mad Phil's book on display. Laughable.

I used to deny things like this, then began to wonder, now I know for sure.

Someone like Reid getting the job at you know where should have set alarm bells ringing for us all, but sadly it took a while for it to click for most people that there truly was a cabal with an agenda. They haven't just gone away either.

Aye just like the hundreds of bookstore owner who recieved threats that their stores would be burned down if they had Mad Phil's book on display. Laughable.

You can add green to the list of people that said they have been threatened by us. Still waiting for an arrest on that one. Must be criminal masterminds to be able to evade capture so well. Seems to be vogue to be threatened by a Rangers fan.