How bad are they! Out of another cup to a team in a lower league, Millwall this time in the FA cup.

I just cant see how they can stay in the Premier League with this team, it lacks quality all over. Teams around them are picking up points. Newcastle are next up but they have signed 5 players this month.

Leeds, Newcastle, West Ham all big teams who have went out of the Premier League but Villa would be the biggest shock. They are one of 7 who have been in the PL since it started.

Can't agree that Villa going out would be a bigger shock than Leeds. Leeds (although, I can't stand them or their fans) should be/are a natural top 8 club imho. Villa, apart from a one year fluke in Europe are a nonentity, really. Nothing against Lambert ( aye, right ) but I really hope they get punted out the EPL and let an interesting club in to take their place.

I probably agree RE Leeds, considering they were in the CL semi's a few years prior to going down but with the debt levels they were running up at the time it was either make or break. But I also remember Leeds being a old Div 2 side in the late 80s when I was going to see West Ham. That was just prior to them going up to Div 1 and winning it. They had an unreal squad around 2000-2002. And with their fan base they are 'the' sleeping giant of English football IMO. Warnock was a good short term idea with his record of getting out of the Championship but they should be far more ambitious.

Villa have been a potential top 6 side until O Neill left and were also good for a cup run. Lamberts signings have been poor except Benteke.

I probably agree RE Leeds, considering they were in the CL semi's a few years prior to going down but with the debt levels they were running up at the time it was either make or break. But I also remember Leeds being a old Div 2 side in the late 80s when I was going to see West Ham. That was just prior to them going up to Div 1 and winning it. They had an unreal squad around 2000-2002. And with their fan base they are 'the' sleeping giant of English football IMO. Warnock was a good short term idea with his record of getting out of the Championship but they should be far more ambitious.

Villa have been a potential top 6 side until O Neill left and were also good for a cup run. Lamberts signings have been poor except Benteke.

Aye, but! Leeds were one of *the* top sides in England for two decade before that. Leeds are def a real top English club. West Ham are England's Dunfermline or Falkirk - just with a nicer strip and better youth academy. The *real* sleeping giant of English football is Sheffield Wednesday - a team I always have in my 'falling-asleep-fantasy-british-premiershp*.

Aye, but! Leeds were one of *the* top sides in England for two decade before that. Leeds are def a real top English club. West Ham are England's Dunfermline or Falkirk - just with a nicer strip and better youth academy. The *real* sleeping giant of English football is Sheffield Wednesday - a team I always have in my 'falling-asleep-fantasy-british-premiershp*.

Funnily I was going to mention Sheff Wed as another sleeping giant, a club with another potential 40000 every week.

But how dare you compare West Ham to being Englands Dunfermline or Falkirk :box: :hammer:. Id bet you now West Ham's fan base is in the top 8 in the Premier League. The players WH have brought through the years is scary, Rio and Lampard being the 2 most famous names but the list is endless. We have had poor managers and been ran poorly, the Icelandic owners screwing things up massively. Plus the limited stadia is holding the club back. Im not in favour of moving to the olympic stadium unless its turned into a football ground but it could springboard WH to being a top 6 side.