keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

These littlle get-togethers are akin to a N.Korean cabinet meeting. No-one ever asks him any real question. Like are we still paying his rent and houshold bills? Why do him and his boyfriend deserve massive bonuses for getting us out the SFL? How much do we still owe him for buying us? How the fuck are we running at a loss in div 3? Why did he want the share dough so fast, when he has hardly spent a penny of it, as yet? Why the fuck did he let Ally give the decorator a contract of more than 5 ton a week?

questions that need answered. there is a definite smell off all this apparent positivity from green. its leaving more questions than answers. running at a loss at this level is a disgrace.

questions that need answered. there is a definite smell off all this apparent positivity from green. its leaving more questions than answers. running at a loss at this level is a disgrace.

Well maybe if Ally hadn't demanded big wage signings....

And cheers for the quote.:angry:

10000000 times better than a criminal like the last one surely?

It's too soon to make such comparisons between them because Whyte still isn't in jail and Green is still at the club.

What does his patter really matter if he runs our club right?

Is he running the club right?

Also it's clearly an advantage when it comes to battles with our enemies etc.

I'm not so sure that winding up the rest of Scottish football with cheap jokes, badly timed sarcasm and crass patter is an advantage at all. Green has got a lot of our fans onside with his antics, but not me.

Beyond a joke that we are in debt to watch this current squad toiling away to beat a shower of shite. Green saying we could realise a profit if he punted a few members of staff is ridiculous. He should start with Ahmad and his mystery bonus if he's going down that road. Thank god for the share issue, otherwise we would be using our credit facility that doesn't exist.

It's too soon to make such comparisons between them because Whyte still isn't in jail and Green is still at the club.

Whyte doesn't need to be in jail for us to know he's a crook.

Is he running the club right?

Is he not? What actual complaints do you have at the moment?

I'm not so sure that winding up the rest of Scottish football with cheap jokes, badly timed sarcasm and crass patter is an advantage at all. Green has got a lot of our fans onside with his antics, but not me.
Having someone willing to stand up and speak their mind certainly is, what did dignified silence and pacifying ever do for us? How would you have him do it?

All I really believe is that he deserves a wait and see policy rather than guilty until proven innocent, but your mind does seem to be made up.

Is he not? What actual complaints do you have at the moment?

I don't think he is, no... and my complaints are too many to write down here tonight.

Having someone willing to stand up and speak their mind certainly is, what did dignified silence and pacifying ever do for us? How would you have him do it?

I want him to box clever and fight smart, not have a cheap scatter-gun approach that amounts to little more than jokes, sarcasm and generally winding people up.

All I really believe is that he deserves a wait and see policy rather than guilty until proven innocent, but your mind does seem to be made up.

I'm just being honest and saying what I think about the man while we see how it pans out. I'm not going to sit here and say I think he's great and that I trust him when I don't.

As I said, I'll let you know when he changes my mind and wins me over.

I agree we do need someone in charge who's prepared to stick up for us at this point in time.

I don't think Green's doing a particularly good job on that front though. He only manages to make himself and in turn the club look foolish most of the time when he runs off at the mouth.

He consistently shows a complete lack of tact. We need a leader who's ruthless, pull's no punches and hits our enemies where it hurts. Instead we've got Green with his scattergun approach.

It's good that he's engaging with the supporters, at least where it leads to positive action and not just telling us what we want to hear.

He also needs to stop mouthing off to fans and the press about pie in the sky deals before they're done. Seal the deal then tell us about it Chuck. Shock and awe as opposed to fantasy and blunder.