keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

So again plain talking from someone official at Ibrox, someone who has talked far more positive and done far more positive than any official at Ibrox for as long as I can remember ... and still folk disect each word and look for negatives to dwell on. But I assume every great and successful club must have some of these specimen, for at clubs like St. Mirren or East Fife, people like these would sure have jumped from a bridge after their first half season as a supporter.

So again plain talking from someone official at Ibrox, someone who has talked far more positive and done far more positive than any official at Ibrox for as long as I can remember ... and still folk disect each word and look for negatives to dwell on. But I assume every great and successful club must have some of these specimen, for at clubs like St. Mirren or East Fife, people like these would sure have jumped from a bridge after their first half season as a supporter.

Plain talking, lol. Good one.

These littlle get-togethers are akin to a N.Korean cabinet meeting. No-one ever asks him any real question. Like are we still paying his rent and houshold bills? Why do him and his boyfriend deserve massive bonuses for getting us out the SFL? How much do we still owe him for buying us? How the fuck are we running at a loss in div 3? Why did he want the share dough so fast, when he has hardly spent a penny of it, as yet? Why the fuck did he let Ally give the decorator a contract of more than 5 ton a week?

These littlle get-togethers are akin to a N.Korean cabinet meeting. No-one ever asks him any real question. Like are we still paying his rent and houshold bills? Why do him and his boyfriend deserve massive bonuses for getting us out the SFL? How much do we still owe him for buying us? How the fuck are we running at a loss in div 3? Why did he want the share dough so fast, when he has hardly spent a penny of it, as yet? Why the fuck did he let Ally give the decorator a contract of more than 5 ton aweek?

Quoted so greens NO-1 fanboi cant keep his head in the sand.