keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

There are a lot of people willing to listen to both sides but they are not willing to listen to a slagging match which only negates any real warnings you are giving. If you come on and rant and get angry at people who don't agree with you rather than providing the evidence then you'll get nowhere. I'm fairly ambivalent about Green and give credit where it's due and criticism where I think that's due but I can't stand all the snidy remarks and can't believe that some people think we should be listening to them like they are valuable.

I've been taking a completely balanced approach for the past couple of months and like you, giving Green credit or criticism where it's due, but even although I've kept them mostly to myself, my true feelings about him haven't changed very much since the first day he arrived on the scene in front of cameras with Duff & Phelps. My initial impression of him was that he waffles and generally talks quite a lot of rubbish and I can't shake off that initial impression to this day because I think I was absolutely correct with my gut instinct. That leads me to say, talking of snidy remarks... If anything, Charles Green's snide remarks, badly timed wind-ups and continual unnecessary sarcasm has not only compounded, but actually worsened my impressions of the man's suitability as CEO of Rangers. Martin Bain got a lot of dogs abuse on the messageboards, as did David Murray, so I fail to see why we shouldn't be willing and able to voice our true opinions on Charles Green too. As long as we're all careful not to lose the head and say things we don't genuinely mean or believe, then there shouldn't be an issue.

Edited by Zappa

so he can get them rich like he did at ranger i expect.

that said it doesnt sound very true. are their even 3 clus in admin nevermind 3 with d@p

I wonder if anyone took him up on the offer to see the email on his phone? That's one thing that should always be done. If he says something then offers to show evidence, someone really needs to step forward and politely, say "yes, I'll took a look if don't mind"....

Murray and Bain had years, and they only really got it in the neck when our financial problems became very clear. Plus this situation is like no other that the man in

charge of Rangers has had to deal with.

Maybe I'm being a bit of an idealist in thinking that I'd like us to all have a bit of unity after years of fraughtness, infighting etc. I strongly believe Charles wants to fight for us, he says he won't be retiring till 70 so this relationship could have a while.

I wonder if anyone took him up on the offer to see the email on his phone? That's one thing that should always be done. If he says something then offers to show evidence, someone really needs to step forward and politely, say "yes, I'll took a look if don't mind"....

oh im sure he had an email from his pals. but your right. mind you we know what happened when he showed the "deeds" to monty. it turned out to be no such thing.