keep up to date with tonights meeting at ibrox

Care to outline exactly how you think he should have answered certain questions differently?

I'm really not being flippant, it's just curiosity when you think how two people can see things so differently.

I think his answers are quality and only reinforces my like and trust in him.

that was exactly his aim.

Gazborangers ‏@gazborangers

Not one question about player development, timescale of Ibrox upgrades or pie in sky G51 project, Green really does get an easy time

Reminds me of one AGM when Murray placated the meeting by announcing return of black and red socks.

change of subject - who would we rather have as Chief Exec Martin Bain or Charles Green ?

that isnt hard to answer mate. its as much a no brainer as you will ever see, charles green every day of the week. martin bain was a chef and model, not nearly qualified enough to run a football club let alone one the size of rangers.

Not one question about player development, timescale of Ibrox upgrades or pie in sky G51 project, Green really does get an easy time

Reminds me of one AGM when Murray placated the meeting by announcing return of black and red socks.

Rather than moaning why doesn't he get himself involved in a group to try and put these questions across?