McInally blasts Rangers as Division Three flops

new signings, kids, pitches, weather, time of year, the ball, referees, tough opposition players, every excuse under the sun except the truth. :facepalm:

You have obviously found your vogue word for this season. Sadly enough, you apparently have not understood its definition.

Rangers were 15 points clear last season...oh no wait, they had 2 games in hand so it was really only nine, you kept telling us all that.

Queens Park have 2 games in hand, so it's really only 13 not 19. :)

Actually I see us as pretty much 16 points ahead but I'm sure if I said that someone would want to argue about that rather than get the point I'm actually making - which is that winning the league is considered a success in football so if you're already winning by a margin there is no need to castigate yourself as a failure in the mirror. Really simple stuff but too much for some.

To explain the 16 points is that points is that Queens park are averaging about 1.5 points a game so two games in hand makes 3pts.

With Celtic it was probably more like 5 points but they were on a run and six points was pretty likely and so it proved to be. When Queens park play their games in hand we will KNOW what the gap really was just like we do with Celtic.

The reason I didn't get into that is that 13 or 19 points difference is still considered a fair margin and being pernickety over that does not change value of the point I was making.

But there you go, you pick up on it anyway...

Again forest for the trees, I said nothing of the kind you just don't want to hear. I said you strive to be on the top, better yourself not look at what's around you and settle for that standard.

I don't see what your saying as your trees don't make sense. Not many people strive to be on top as they get wise that it's ultimately futile. Either you have found the same philosophy or otherwise you are either on top or look at a failure in the mirror every day. There is not one person on here that has that philosophy for themselves as there is far more productive ways of using our time. But it's incredibly hypocritical to be a failure by your the standards you spout on here, while castigating a team who are by conventional measurements "on top". If you can't see that then there is no hope for you.

As for Rangers 19 clear, some achievement that so it is.

By what measurement is it not an achievement? This is your problem you say they should strive to be on top, they are and yet you give them no credit. Maybe you need to strive to better at magnanimity.

One of my biggest bugbears is the attitude of the players/management.

Why do we give our opponents so much time and space, continually we sit back giving them time to collect the ball and pick out a pass. There has only been 1 or 2 games this season where we pressed the ball, one of these against M'well, our best performance by a mile. Why are the players not told to do this all the time.

The great thing about it, you don't even need to be a good footballer, just a winning attitude and a good level of fitness.

I don't think anybodys saying, wow JMc.says we aren't that good, it must be true.

He is confirming what a lot of Rangers Supporters have been saying for a while.

Some posters are using it to validate their own opinions on McCoist.

It's classic managerial deflection tactics, Peterhead have the second biggest budget in the league yet are sitting fourth, only one point ahead of Elgin who have a game in hand on them and four behind Queens Park who are amateurs and have 2 games in hand.

See this for what it is, a manager under pressure pointing in another direction so no one will ask him any awkward questions. The hard-on some have for Ally borders on persecution, we're 19 points clear at the top of the league yet he's still criticised, you couldn't make it up.

I don't see what your saying as your trees don't make sense. Not many people strive to be on top as they get wise that it's ultimately futile. Either you have found the same philosophy or otherwise you are either on top or look at a failure in the mirror every day. There is not one person on here that has that philosophy for themselves as there is far more productive ways of using our time. But it's incredibly hypocritical to be a failure by your the standards you spout on here, while castigating a team who are by conventional measurements "on top". If you can't see that then there is no hope for you.

By what measurement is it not an achievement? This is your problem you say they should strive to be on top, they are and yet you give them no credit. Maybe you need to strive to better at magnanimity.

You think winning this league at a canter, while playing below par football is some sort of achievement.

Winning this league was a given, we had the chance to start from scratch and build a way of playing football instead we get the same game plan as Walter only implemented by a manager who couldn't hold a candle to him.

End result a team beating part time players but in the end going absolutely no where.

we are playing poor stuff the majority of the time, players not trying hard enough pisses me off, younger players I am more lenient on as the do try hard enough and need to learn but the more experienced, well paid players should be doing much more than they are every time the pull on the jersey. The foreigners have not settled and look poor signings, we could've got much better for less here i'm sure.

Our style of play again the majority of the time is too defensive for the players we have and the division we are in, the manager and coaches are the only ones to blame here. This needs to change next season but I doubt it will.

We will hopefully improve next season when maybe the younger players will step up more given their game time but only time will tell, some do look very good prospects indeed IMO.

Saying all that I still enjoy going to every game I can this season and will continue for a long time yet I think, and supporting your team through the good times and the bad is what's it's all about :)