McInally blasts Rangers as Division Three flops

Yep...just another excuse........we cant play during the winter :eek::brick::facepalm:

Ah, the excuse club out of the locker, grand stuff! I just do not expect our silky people like Templeton or McKay to dance rings around the hammer-throwers, nor am I expect that much silky soccer either. For you simply do not see "good football" in Scotland in these months, Yet, you look at the table and see that McInally talks rubbish, but no wonder in this "week of performance contemplation" that certain folk jump on somesuch to have another go.

"you cant play good football in the winter." jesus f*cking wept. epic :facepalm:

Read again. I wonder what is more annoying, the rubbish spouted by McInally or people not seeing the obvious (or indeed misreading it).

It would be interesting to see these moaners and bashers - more likely clad in thick wool or in that warm room in front of a TV set - trying to play "good football" on a Saturday/Sunday afternoon in rain-swept Annan or cold and windy Peterhead.

And on a sidenote, all what I wrote above is no excuse for our performances, who have at times been far from impressive. Yet, some people's expectations (SIC!) have still not reached "current day Third Division transfer-barred minimal and low-key squad" - Rangers reality. And by the looks of it, it won't do anytime soon.

Why does anyone give two fucks what Celtic reject & Dundee Utd fellatio Jim McInally thinks about anything? He's demonstrated he's a shit manager for a good number of seasons and now he demonstrates he has no class either.

Ah, the excuse club out of the locker, grand stuff! I just do not expect our silky people like Templeton or McKay to dance rings around the hammer-throwers, nor am I expect that much silky soccer either. For you simply do not see "good football" in Scotland in these months, Yet, you look at the table and see that McInally talks rubbish, but no wonder in this "week of performance contemplation" that certain folk jump on somesuch to have another go.

So because everybody else is shit we are allowed to be shit, come on DB that's lame.

Why does anyone give two fucks what Celtic reject & Dundee Utd fellatio Jim McInally thinks about anything? He's demonstrated he's a shit manager for a good number of seasons and now he demonstrates he has no class either.

I don't think anybodys saying, wow JMc.says we aren't that good, it must be true.

He is confirming what a lot of Rangers Supporters have been saying for a while.

So because everybody else is shit we are allowed to be shit, come on DB that's lame.

Who says that? First, I do not think we are "shit" or being served that much. If I expect "bad football" though, I'd expect it from December till the end of March. Simply because of the conditions. And if you throw back your mind to years gone by, you will remember that games never peaked any sort of quality in that period*. Add to that the fact that we have - by Rangers standards - a rather low-key team. A Shiels is still a Shiels, a Little a Little and a Black still a Black. No Weiss, no Aluko, no Naismith, no Jelavic, no Miller, no Laudrup. Of that current team of experienced professionals I expect wins against any team in the Third and even the Second. I do not expect them to outshine them week in and week out though, which is the notion you get reading on here or which McInally implies. After all, this is still football and we all know how these plummers and teachers and social-workers go into any game against us. Ask the Scum about their couple of ties against Alloa (or was it Arbroath) whether they'd like to swap this with the fare of the SPL.

Should performances improve? Sure. But on what level and in what sort of space? In December and January, where you rather look that no-one of the better folk catch the odd injury or two - given the standard of opposition and the quality of the grounds? We all know what we can expect of the pros we have (and had Templeton his shooting boots on, we would look at a 5-0 scoreline and hardly had this debate) and granted, some might do better. But every game gives e.g. those youngsters - the real people we need when we climb up the leagues - more competitive experience and if anything, this is a bonus - a bonus hardly any youngster at Ibrox had for decades. Will Ally and Co. ruin them though, some certain section will ask. That is all about opinion, it always has been. Ally will guide these players to the next tier, which is what he was asked to do. He was never given a chance last season and by the some reactions on here, even if he wins the league by 20 points, it will be 15 too short. For he can't win with some, no matter what. At the end of the day, time will tell and while I sure not a fan of some of his tactics either, I do expect him to stay at the helm for at least the next couple of seasons.

*Exclude games at certain well-conditioned grounds ... the latter amount to about two in the SPL, and three in Scotland in total.

Edited by der Berliner