Our performances

Are you satisfied with our performances so far this season?  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Are you satisfied with our performances so far this season?

• Yes
    • No
    • As long as we win I don't really care

awe aye! :wanker:

:D

Haha, I wish :D

She is in a cast for 6 weeks and may not be able to travel back to the UK in Feb when she was taking the wee fella back to see the folks.

Thought you would have picked up on the "long ball" aspect rather than the wife's misfortune... clearly we know where your mind has been today :D

Haha, I wish :D

She is in a cast for 6 weeks and may not be able to travel back to the UK in Feb when she was taking the wee fella back to see the folks.

Thought you would have picked up on the "long ball" aspect rather than the wife's misfortune... clearly we know where your mind has been today :D

just as well she has another hand craig. try not to wear that one out too!

Of course there is room for improvement but I also think that no matter where you football or indeed probably in other walks of life your standards form on the opponents you are playing or the problems you face. Human beings have a tendency to do just enough necessary to get by. I don't think it is intentional it is just a mental state. I am not making excuses and I am certainly not an Ally lover as I said from the beginning I didn't want him as manager.

Another mental state is that people see negatives far more than they see positives. There can be 100 positive things happen but it is the 1 negative that sticks in the brain.

As I said I before I just don't go with the doom day scenario, we are better than that.

I didnt see the whole game yesterday (due to being stuck in hospital all day with the wife who conveniently managed to break her wrist in two places on Saturday night...) but what I did see I saw an awful lof of long balls from back to front.... and not just from Alexander - Perry, Hegarty and Cribari all at it, the only defender looking to get it on the deck and run with it was Wallace, from what pieces I did see.

Craig remember we stopped the mighty Barcelona from playing good football a few years ago. A 9 man defence and some hard tackles brings any team down a few notches. Some of the tackles Peterhead put in were bordering on criminal.

If you are waiting to get butchered like that it will certainly affect your decision making.

Craig remember we stopped the mighty Barcelona from playing good football a few years ago. A 9 man defence and some hard tackles brings any team down a few notches. Some of the tackles Peterhead put in were bordering on criminal.

If you are waiting to get butchered like that it will certainly affect your decision making.

I can't remember us stopping them from playing good football. Are you talking about the 0-0 game at Ibrox? Barca played some tremendous stuff but we defended great.