Clan Rivalries

Guest brochbear

Guest brochbear

No surprise that an agreement on what set-up model for league re-construction to go for is stalling with the powers that be. In an article read recently, the SFA had apparently hired some research group to quiz the people that really matter..........the fans. This survey has never been revealed, or been taken into account with the stooges at the SFA, no surprises there. A bigger and more evident reason for the dilemma is how best to fit around our standing within the game. When we were going through turmoil last year, I for one took a few hits on the chin from so called friends about what our beloved club had been accused of. The in-lying problem dates back further for me. Years ago our Clans fought for pieces of land and so on. I think today's mentality of some support sees us as a rival clan they want forced from sight of our nearest rivals. Can only see more problems ahead, as one by one, our most senior of clubs struggle to keep the books balanced.