Possible move south for Rangers?

Guest DavieBlue

No...c*lt*c wouldn't follow us into the English league, remember they said they don't need us.

Perhaps not but they have certainly alluded to needing/wanting English teams... they would follow us, it is beyond doubt IMO.

Must admit it would be hugely funny - even better if we go first while they prevaricate due to CL money, and they then join the conference later while we're in a higher league than them. :)

The irony would be sweet.

This could also massively reduce the impact of our demotion to div 3.

well its one way to lose my support so most of you will happy with that.

Not me kuznetsov. You may be surprised but I enjoy your contribution... even though you are negative nancy :P

Would you still follow us if it became a British league rather than us leaving Scotland ?

There is no leaving Scotland - don't know where people get that from. Ibrox will stay where it is. It's no different than playing in Europe or joining a European league. We play an English team four times this season.

Can't see anything wrong with a British league for British teams. Scotland didn't need it before but we do now - even if the English don't.