"Sports Direct Ibrox Stadium"

I really don't understand this 'we don't need the money' argument. I'm no businessman but i'm sure one of the rules the industry is getting as much income and revenue for the company as possible, and just because you've had one windfall i.e. the share issue doesn't mean you no longer consider any other ways to bring in more.

Our administration surely shows that there can never be enough cash?

Seriously? Of course we need the money. Why should we refuse the money when it's been hands to us on a gold plate? No one has enough money.

do we really? what if no offer was made for stadium renaming? would we have to borrow money from somewhere else to cover whatever you think we need money for? so what is it? why do we need money right now? the manager cannot spend it.

I really don't understand this 'we don't need the money' argument. I'm no businessman but i'm sure one of the rules the industry is getting as much income and revenue for the company as possible, and just because you've had one windfall i.e. the share issue doesn't mean you no longer consider any other ways to bring in more.

what will we be using it for? why the urgent need to bring cash into the club?

do we really? what if no offer was made for stadium renaming? would we have to borrow money from somewhere else to cover whatever you think we need money for? so what is it? why do we need money right now? the manager cannot spend it.

I'm going to assume you're pretty financially secure kuz. So assuming you are, would you turn down a Euromillions win because you don't 'need' the money?

Why is it urgent? The offer may not be on the table a few years down the line so it's hardly a case of being able to say "come back later".

There's plenty to use the money for, transfer embargo isn't that long plus we have Ibrox to upgrade, Edmiston House plans etc.

It doesn't have to be spent straight away you know.

Why is it urgent? The offer may not be on the table a few years down the line so it's hardly a case of being able to say "come back later".

There's plenty to use the money for, transfer embargo isn't that long plus we have Ibrox to upgrade, Edmiston House plans etc.

It doesn't have to be spent straight away you know.

the desperation to the share issue to be done by xmas was rushed, was it not mate?

offers from other companies would always be there if we were willing to do this sort of thing now.

i suppose you are right, mr greens first set of account are going to be fine toothed combed like never before! :D