Gers fans defy Green Tannadice ticket plea

If green had called for us to go to the game, you'd be calling for a boycott. :D

Aye, it's easy for green to boycot this tie, but let's see him do the same if there is a replay. It's not hard to have this moral crusade when all you will lose is a few thousand. Let's see him commit the proceeds of any replay to charity. I'm just as pissed off at our support, as I am at green on this one. DU wernt the cause of all our troubles. Neither were celtic or the sheep shaggers. What is the point if we cant go watch us play?

We should be careful what we wish for....

Aye, it's easy for green to boycot this tie, but let's see him do the same if there is a replay. It's not hard to have this moral crusade when all you will lose is a few thousand. Let's see him commit the proceeds of any replay to charity. I'm just as pissed off at our support, as I am at green on this one. DU wernt the cause of all our troubles. Neither were celtic or the sheep shaggers. What is the point if we cant go watch us play?

We should be careful what we wish for....

So when will you be going to our own home ground to watch us play?

Oh that's right, you won't, but you will go to an away game to defy Green.

Your pish about supporting the team is an insult to proper supporters.

So when will you be going to our own home ground to watch us play?

Oh that's right, you won't, but you will go to an away game to defy Green.

Your pish about supporting the team is an insult to proper supporters.

You think I'll travel 700 odd miles round trip just to defy green? Behave man. I'm going to support the team, when they will probably need us most. They hardly need any help to beat the likes of Berwick. I'm not that mad at green about this. He's just doing what FF tells him on this one, to stay popular.

I'm not jumping about saying people are not proper supporters because they want to boycott. You should try give those that dont agree with you the same privilege.

You think I'll travel 700 odd miles round trip just to defy green? Behave man. I'm going to support the team, when they will probably need us most. They hardly need any help to beat the likes of Berwick. I'm not that mad at green about this. He's just doing what FF tells him on this one, to stay popular.

I'm not jumping about saying people are not proper supporters because they want to boycott. You should try give those that dont agree with you the same privilege.

I've never said that, I think they're letting the club down. Everyone from the boardroom to the tea lady (regular phrase before you start asking for the tea lady quotes) has backed this, including the manager and players who will be out there.

But at least people off to Tannadice who go to as many games as possible are doing it out of some misguided sense of loyalty. You say that you point blank refuse to even go to the occasional match at our home ground in order to avoid giving the Charles Green regime funds yet you're more than happy to give Thompson funds.

It makes zero sense and I will keep reminding you of that.

I've never said that, I think they're letting the club down. Everyone from the boardroom to the tea lady (regular phrase before you start asking for the tea lady quotes) has backed this, including the manager and players who will be out there.

But at least people off to Tannadice who go to as many games as possible are doing it out of some misguided sense of loyalty. You say that you point blank refuse to even go to the occasional match at our home ground in order to avoid giving the Charles Green regime funds yet you're more than happy to give Thompson funds.

It makes zero sense and I will keep reminding you of that.

Keep reminding me all you want, it doesn't bother me if a green fanboi doesn't like how I support my team. Don't forget half the money goes to charity, so by boycotting, you are also denying them money. I feel much happier about erskine getting my dough, than I do about green getting it.

I've asked you before and you couldn't answer, but why are we boycotting exactly? Please dont give me that pish about the abandoned game again. Motherwll, and Caley both didn't vote us back to the spl either, but both got a nice payday off us, much more than DU stood to get. The hypocrisy of this boycott is strong.

I await your usual, "we cant boycott home games" patter. I really hope this game ends a draw, just to hear you justify why you are going, and filling Thompson's pockets x10.

Keep reminding me all you want, it doesn't bother me if a green fanboi doesn't like how I support my team. Don't forget half the money goes to charity, so by boycotting, you are also denying them money. I feel much happier about erskine getting my dough, than I do about green getting it.

I've asked you before and you couldn't answer, but why are we boycotting exactly? Please dont give me that pish about the abandoned game again. Motherwll, and Caley both didn't vote us back to the spl either, but both got a nice payday off us, much more than DU stood to get. The hypocrisy of this boycott is strong.

I await your usual, "we cant boycott home games" patter. I really hope this game ends a draw, just to hear you justify why you are going, and filling Thompson's pockets x10.

I'm a Rangers fanboi and I go and watch my team at our famous home, you can't say the same.

I answered you plenty of times, mainly along the theme of how they stuck the boot in probably more than anyone, it's not really about the no vote on it's own.

Also said plenty of times it's seen as a message as much as a case of denying funds, screw us and we can screw you.