Official Press Conference via Twitter

Rangers FC Official ‏@RFC_Official

Lewis Macleod will be in to talk to the press first this morning ahead of tomorrow's match. Live tweets to follow!

LM - The gaffer has been telling us that we need to bounce back from a bad result last weekend with a win.

LM - We were on a winning run, maybe we did get a little complacent. I was just getting back from a virus last week, but was glad to score.

LM - The team has came on a lot since we played them early in the season, so it's going to be great to play them at Ibrox tomorrow.

LM on reconstruction - I've not paid much attention to it. I'm not bothered about where we play; I'm just happy to be playing for Rangers.

LM - I'm back feeling fit now. It gives me a lot of confidence that the manager wants me to be back in the team as soon as I am available.

TRAINING: The gaffer will be in to talk to the press shortly. Check out training pics here:

AMcC - Ideally we'd be playing in the top league of this country. All we want to do is get back to the top and I'd settle for that.

AMcC - All Charles is doing is exploring the possibilities. That's been happing at Rangers and at Celtic since before his time at the club.

AMcC - I don't think reconstruction can go though; it lacks sporting integrity. I don't think you can change during a season.

AMcC - All we are looking for is continued fair play. If we win the league then we should be promoted, in my opinion.

AMcC (on Mat Ryan) - I've only found out within the last hour he won't be coming for a trial due to league reconstruction uncertainty.

AMcC on SFA/SFL/SPL talks - It wouldn't happen in any other country in the world. You'd want to include the top team in the country.

AMcC - Time, legality and sporting integrity would surely be in question over a potential reconstruction for next season.

AMcC - We're coming off a disappointing result last week and we want to get back to winning ways tomorrow; but we'll have to earn it.

AMcC (on @jiggymacc6) - Lee went for a scan and there is a small amount of bruising. We'll probably give him some time to let that clear up.

TEAM NEWS: AMcC - @jiggymacc6 & Kevin Kyle are out. @RossPerry90 is back in contention despite a broken nose.

AMcC on Boyd/Miller return - I've heard Miller has said he'd like to come back, so I'll maybe have to have a chat, he'd do well back here.