Ally - Reconstruction can't go through as it lacks sporting integrity

You have to appeal to the right institutions here: UEFA, Sky, ESPN & Co.. The latter have not made deals for half a season of meaningless friendlies, the former will have to look at national organisations who change league setups half-way through the season and thus distort competition and integrity. Is there actually a ministry of Sport in the UK?

Does anyone actually have the guts to complain to UEFA about this, instead of another wave of (essentially meaningless) board grumbling?

There has to be some point to winning Div3.

The obvious solution would be to give the Div3 Champions (whomsoever that might be :whistling:) a play-off place. If we can get through play-offs against the 3rd, 4th and 5th placed Div2 sides (for example) no one could claim we lack "sporting merit"

As it stands we do have a case to argue that we should be promoted as league winners under any reconstruction.

The only reason they're tring to push it through in time for next season is so that Rangers don't benefit and instead can be used as a bargaining chip by the SPL for the SFL clubs to agree to the proposals.

unless someone can point out where i am going wrong i dont see the difference between this season and next.

were still in third tier next year with or without and second the year after.

We'd still be in the bottom tier as a team who should have gained promotion.

Can anyone clarify what would happen with the teams who would otherwise be relegated from SFL first division or be playing in playoffs. Would they just get a bye?

However, going by the same logic if my preferred setup of 18 - 24 was voted through for the following season then technically we could be going from winning the 2nd division to playing in the bottom tier.

I'd still be up for it though because the structure makes sense.