Undisclosed payments investigation unaffected by death of Hugh Adam

Can someone explain to me how these payments were undisclosed? they were in section6 of the annual accounts every year. The SPL could have chosen to query them had they so wished. They didn't.

And was it not the now late Hugh Adam who it was who gave our enemies the 'dual contracts' idea which started all of this ?

I deleted my original post for not being worthy of a moderator. I will leave it at that. For me he is a traitor.

He also gave many, many years of his life to Rangers and to Rangers financial benefit.

His ramblings were those of an old man and it looked to me, at least partially, as if he was being wheeled out by an obviously anti-Rangers media to get the agenda across that we cheated. Much of his ramblings seemed to me to be anti-SDM without realising that they were also negatively impacting the club.

I find it sad that he is considered a traitor for some interviews in his later days when you consider what he did for Rangers over the course.

Again, each to their own but I personally wont hold grudges against him.

What he did to us is nowhere even near to what SDM did or what Craig Whyte did. Not even close. And, in fact, his "traitorous ramblings" have not as yet cost the club anything. YET....

Can someone explain to me how these payments were undisclosed? they were in section6 of the annual accounts every year. The SPL could have chosen to query them had they so wished. They didn't.

And was it not the now late Hugh Adam who it was who gave our enemies the 'dual contracts' idea which started all of this ?

you should phone the paper this grant works for and ask him. honestly. we wont know unless they are asked.

SDM's only crime was to sell to Whyte but as I ask again and again on here was he blackmailed into it by LBG ? if so who at LBG ? was it Fullerton & Kane or did they get some patsy to do their dirty work for them ? questions we must get answered.

SDM did run up huge debts but these were repaid. EBT's we now know were legal. My only complaint about them was some of those who got them.

SDM's only crime was to sell to Whyte but as I ask again and again on here was he blackmailed into it by LBG ? if so who at LBG ? was it Fullerton & Kane or did they get some patsy to do their dirty work for them ? questions we must get answered.

SDM did run up huge debts but these were repaid. EBT's we now know were legal. My only complaint about them was some of those who got them.

I wont get into a SDM bashing session, or otherwise, in this thread as I dont think it is the place.

But those debts were NOT repaid, not completely anyway. By the time SDM sold we still owed LBG 10 mill did we not ? A far cry from the 30 mill it was a couple of years prior, but still debt nonetheless. It wasnt ALL repaid.

I dont think his only crime as selling to Whyte either. Our "dignified silence" didnt exactly work out too well either under his custodianship. Not all issues were financial.

I wont get into a SDM bashing session, or otherwise, in this thread as I dont think it is the place.

But those debts were NOT repaid, not completely anyway. By the time SDM sold we still owed LBG 10 mill did we not ? A far cry from the 30 mill it was a couple of years prior, but still debt nonetheless. It wasnt ALL repaid.

I dont think his only crime as selling to Whyte either. Our "dignified silence" didnt exactly work out too well either under his custodianship. Not all issues were financial.

not quite true Craig. When PLG arrived in 2006 our bank debt was 6m I understood following the share issue he underwrote. That unfortunately steadily rose after he left and got to around 30million. AJ managed to reduce to around 18million by the time Whyte arrived on the scene.

Agree the 'dignified silence' didn't work. Led to out & out lies being put about which did great damage.

Edited by RANGERRAB

not quite true Craig. When PLG arrived in 2006 our bank debt was 6m I understood following the share issue he underwrote. That unfortunately steadily rose after he left and got to around 30million. AJ managed to reduce to around 18million by the time Whyte arrived on the scene.

Agree the 'dignified silence' didn't work. Led to out & out lies being put about which did great damage.

Woah.... how could it have rose to 30 mill after he "left" ? Left what ? Left being Chairman ? You and I both know that means the square root of nothing at RFC when SDM owned us. You think that he had no idea that the Board were running up the debts year on year ? If he had no idea then why was his signature on the financial statements ?

There is absolutely NO WAY can anyone suggest that going from 6 mill debt to 30 mill wasnt SDM's fault. And I am astounded anyone would think that. He held the purse strings, of that there was no doubt.

Just because he left as Chairman means nothing. He still OWNED the club.