Dundee United have agreed ticket prices for their Scottish Cup tie with Rangers

Very disappointed some Bears would go to this game. And disappointed on all fronts Dundee Utd have played dirty to get a sell out and CG also mentioned it could be a supporter of ANY team buying these tickets then the media will be in full swing against Rangers fans.

I hope there is no replay as I wouldnt want a few thousand of them in Ibrox. No doubt they would take a big crowd for a one off game when in the past they take about 75.

Very disappointed some Bears would go to this game. And disappointed on all fronts Dundee Utd have played dirty to get a sell out and CG also mentioned it could be a supporter of ANY team buying these tickets then the media will be in full swing against Rangers fans.

I hope there is no replay as I wouldnt want a few thousand of them in Ibrox. No doubt they would take a big crowd for a one off game when in the past they take about 75.

There will be a few Rangers fans there

Dundee United urge fans to sell out Ibrox-boycotted Scottish Cup fixture against Rangers

STEPHEN THOMPSON has urged the Arab faithful to get behind their team and turn Tannadice into a tangerine sea.

DUNDEE UNITED chairman Stephen Thompson last night urged Arabs fans to sell out Tannadice for the clubâ??s Scottish Cup grudge match with Rangers.

The SPL club announced ticket prices for the hotly-anticipated showdown on February 2 which is being officially boycotted by the Ibrox club.

Rangers owner Charles Green admits he'll attend Dundee United cup clash despite urging fans to boycott tie

United â?? who have to split the gate with Rangers despite their refusal to take tickets â?? are charging £15 for adults and £5 for concessions.

Rangers fans who still wish to attend can buy tickets direct from Tannadice for the away end but Thompson has asked home fans to turn out in force.

He said: â??Much has been said and written about this fixture since it was first announced.

â??Most of this has been based on ill-informed criticism of this club and we will not respond in kind. Instead we would much prefer that both clubs do their talking on the pitch.

Dundee United blast Ibrox chief Charles Green over claims selling tickets to Rangers fans risks their safety

â??A large crowd backing the team will give us an even greater chance of winning the match. We have made this as affordable as possible and in a season when our fans have shown unwavering support I urge them once again to turn out in great numbers and drive the team on in this game.

â??The Scottish Cup brings great memories for all Arabs and I ask everyone to turn Tannadice into a sea of tangerine when we play Rangers.â?

Briefs go on sale to United season-ticket holders today with a general sale for both the home and away end commencing on Friday.

http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/dundee-united-urge-fans-to-sell-1524081

:roflmao:............................................

Guest Bazaar

The article I read was much more in depth, and sprouts the usual nonsense of "last ever game because they are now insolvent". From scotzine

Edited by Super_Ally
Offensive link removed.

How will they know they are selling to Rangers supporters? I'm quite concerned that this could end being a bit of an own goal, if any troublemakers from elsewhere decide to stir it up.

Or is that too far fetched? I hope not. :/

How will they know they are selling to Rangers supporters? I'm quite concerned that this could end being a bit of an own goal, if any troublemakers from elsewhere decide to stir it up.

Or is that too far fetched? I hope not. :/

An OG by who ? Dundee Utd ?

It cant really be an OG for us given we have officially refused to accept any briefs for the game.... although we ALL know how it would be portrayed by our ever impartial Scottish media.

An OG by who ? Dundee Utd ?

It cant really be an OG for us given we have officially refused to accept any briefs for the game.... although we ALL know how it would be portrayed by our ever impartial Scottish media.

Yes it is the portrayal I'm concerned about. Although I suppose you would need to be a very "special" kind of person to buy our merchandise and pretend to be a fan.

Yes it is the portrayal I'm concerned about. Although I suppose you would need to be a very "special" kind of person to buy our merchandise and pretend to be a fan.

Sadly enough not even that would surprise me. Some Tims seem to have loads of spare time and more hatred for us then love for their club.