TBO statement

Guest Bear Able
TBO statement is very far from a complete backing of the UB. Reading between the lines it looks like there could be some friction there.

The Union Bears seem to have a different agenda from the Blue Order. TBO was set up simply to create a better atmosphere within the stadium.

The animosity between the fans there and the security/police seems to have increased since the UB entered the fray. UB's public statements appear to encourage provoking the stewards and police while the TBO appear to have a wiser policy of consultation rather than confrontation.

Edited by Bear Able

"Fellow fans". And what? They're not family or friends. They're people who follow the same team. I don't owe them anything and vice versa.

It's a shame you don't see any kinship with Rangers fans and feel it's OK to throw about needless insults.

I have a kinship with with Rangers fans who share my values and social responsibilities. Unfortunately not all Rangers fans have the same outlook on life as me.

By my reckoning, what you are saying is that you should have an automatic affinity with fellow Rangers fans(which I agree with) but no matter their actions in the name of the club, any indiscretions should be ignored or glossed over?

I know a few Rangers fans who you wouldn't spray with urine should they have succumb to a jellyfish sting, and I know a few Timothy's who I class as great friends. I have more of a moral kinship with my Tim mates than I do with yobbo Rangers fans.

I have a kinship with with Rangers fans who share my values and social responsibilities. Unfortunately not all Rangers fans have the same outlook on life as me.

By my reckoning, what you are saying is that you should have an automatic affinity with fellow Rangers fans(which I agree with) but no matter their actions in the name of the club, any indiscretions should be ignored or glossed over?

I know a few Rangers fans who you wouldn't spray with urine should they have succumb to a jellyfish sting, and I know a few Timothy's who I class as great friends. I have more of a moral kinship with my Tim mates than I do with yobbo Rangers fans.

Spraying with urine from a jellyfish sting is an urban myth, or at least doesnt work ALL the time.... I know.....

I dont see anyone suggesting that indiscretions should be ignored or glossed over. I just dont see that. What WAS suggested, from what I can see, is that there was an assumption of guilt before the facts are known. Clearly you dont know Bluedell.... he would be one of the first to chastise for fan indiscretions. So I think you are either wrong there or missed his point.

Every club has its knuckle-draggers. And I find Gersnet to have enough of a moral compass that we would mostly all call foul should our knuckle-draggers pull us into the mire. And we have had those type of discussions before where they were reasonably debated.

End of the year and the same old shit about the songs gets dragged out again by the usual suspects. No winder the place is like a morgue without BF1, if the rest of Ibrox is like some on here they are sitting wringing their hands afraid to utter a word in case they insult someone or they deem a song to be not PC.

Derry's Walls should be belted out at every chance we get its a cracking song and a lot better than pish we use as a national anthem about some battle way back in the day.

I'm a Rangers supporter. To be honest, if that makes me one of the "Rangers family" or not, I couldn't really care.

You're entitled to feel that way, although I do find it interesting that you're on a forum mingling with other fans when you don't feel any connection with them.