I predict a riot - Green blasts United ticket sales plan

You want to post everthing I've ever said about green, and how it can hurt the club. Basically, a profit making football club=no trophies.

So when we get back to the top division ( what ever it is called ) and start to win trophies you will attend a couple off games will you ? Or are you saying you will never be back as long as we are run properly,

We'll likely have a trophy at the end of this season, not that you'll see any of it because you've abandoned your team (apart from for one game to get it up the CEO).

SFL div 3 trophy? Jesus wept. In Greens first year in charge, we didnt even have a squad good enough to win the Ramsdens cup. Bodes well for our CL exploits.

We'll likely have a trophy at the end of this season, not that you'll see any of it because you've abandoned your team (apart from for one game to get it up the CEO).

we should have had at least 2, and going for 4. 1 is a poor return for the money we are shelling out in wages.

You want to post everthing I've ever said about green, and how it can hurt the club. Basically, a profit making football club=no trophies.

So you can only win trophies by losing money, fair enough but what happens when the Bank giving you that money calls a halt to that giving?

Oh wait that's right we get a repeat of last season, but it will be alright there are loads of Rangers men just waiting in a line to give us free money. :whistling:

Will we win as much by not spunking money at every turn, no we won't but I will live with not winning the league every year so that I can have a healthy club and team to go watch. If that isn't good enough for you then maybe the fact you don't go watch us is the right decision after all.

So when we get back to the top division ( what ever it is called ) and start to win trophies you will attend a couple off games will you ? Or are you saying you will never be back as long as we are run properly,

We wont win any senior trophies under green in my opinion. As for being run properly, dont make me laugh.

SFL div 3 trophy? Jesus wept. In Greens first year in charge, we didnt even have a squad good enough to win the Ramsdens cup. Bodes well for our CL exploits.

i have to agree with this. that one trophy was a given. there was never any doubt in us not winning it. ally didnt get the backing he needed and what he did get he never used properly. the planning and squad building this summer, like last year under him was a complete shambles.

the kids have pulled him and us out of a hole. credit to jig, lee and zander too who were already here.

When Green takes us to 9 in a row, come back and we'll talk. Murray had his faults ofc, but he cared about Rangers, I have no doubt about that. Green cares about his pocket, and his pocket only.

Christ oan a bike! Please tell me this is not a serious quote.

Aye, Murray's out of control ego gambling with our future is way better, he cared about is as well, sale to a conman proved it.

We wont win any senior trophies under green in my opinion. As for being run properly, dont make me laugh.

his financial plans(33% wage nonsense) mean we will never be able to compete with celtic yet the club and board will make money. i dont see fans putting up with that for long.

So you can only win trophies by losing money, fair enough but what happens when the Bank giving you that money calls a halt to that giving?

Oh wait that's right we get a repeat of last season, but it will be alright there are loads of Rangers men just waiting in a line to give us free money. :whistling:

Will we win as much by not spunking money at every turn, no we won't but I will live with not winning the league every year so that I can have a healthy club and team to go watch. If that isn't good enough for you then maybe the fact you don't go watch us is the right decision after all.

Win the league every year? We'll be lucky to wn it once with this mob in charge. We generate enough to compete with any team in Scotland, sady much of our income will be going out the back door. People's tune will soon change when the ******** start turning us over every game.