I predict a riot - Green blasts United ticket sales plan

Just as long as its not at Ibrox and is only an one off match that CG doesn't want the support to attend :facepalm::confused:

Me not giving green any of my money isn't a form of petty revenge. I dont give any of my money to people/companies I dont trust. I wouldnt normally even go to DU for a cup game, yet I feel compelled to go to this one. The day I let the likes of CG dictate which games I choose to watch, I'll give up watching football altogether.

Me not giving green any of my money isn't a form of petty revenge. I dont give any of my money to people/companies I dont trust. I wouldnt normally even go to DU for a cup game, yet I feel compelled to go to this one. The day I let the likes of CG dictate which games I choose to watch, I'll give up watching football altogether.

Murray and Whyte had your full trust then?

But supporting the players is not more important than your anti- Green stance? Green isn't Rangers so why let him stop you doing something as basic as backing the players and manager in our home?

The suits are part of the game since clubs are also a business. When Green goes someone else will come in. If it's not personal are you never going to go to Ibrox again until we get a bluenose sugar daddy pumping millions in for no return (if that will ever even happen)?

T

You make no sense to me mate.

The fact I make no sense to you, makes me feel happy as a human being. I'll return to Ibrox when our regime has the best interest of my club at heart. Be that a bluenose or otherwise. I'd rather have Murray back than this wide boy.

Edited by ComeOffit

By the sounds of things you don't attend any games and only want to go to this game because CG has refused tickets.Thank fuck you are in a minority or Rangers would cease to exist.

The fact I make no sense to you, makes me feel happy as a human being. I'll return to Ibrox when our regime has the best interest of my club at heart. Be that a bluenose or otherwise. I'd rather have Murray back than this wide boy.

Good for you, no idea why i'm even letting this bother me.

I will continue to enjoy being part of record-breaking crowds and embracing this new adventure while you can wallow in your bitterness and hatred and be proud of how you walked away when our club was at it's lowest ebb. Win-win for us both.

Your blatant contradictions baffle me, but each to their own.

And Murray fulfills your criteria of not taking money out of Rangers and always doing things in our best interests? Lol.

When Green takes us to 9 in a row, come back and we'll talk. Murray had his faults ofc, but he cared about Rangers, I have no doubt about that. Green cares about his pocket, and his pocket only.