I predict a riot - Green blasts United ticket sales plan

The only person at fault for putting Rangers fans at risk is themselves, they know the situation.

I find it strange that you would us fans at risk to have a pop at Green, but then any excuse isn't these days.

I take it the world not ending the other day was that pesky Greens fault? :)

All he had to do was accept tickets, but say the club doesnt want our support to go. This way, we as adults can decide what we want to do. Now it's just a pantomine played out for all the world to see. He's playing our support like a fiddle.

All he had to do was accept tickets, but say the club doesnt want our support to go. This way, we as adults can decide what we want to do. Now it's just a pantomine played out for all the world to see. He's playing our support like a fiddle.

There's a huge irony in all this when you've said outright to me you refuse to go to Ibrox because of Green (some would speculate it's a convenient excuse for not fancying the third division.)

Yet you're advocating attendance of this match and say you'll be going, the one match everyone at the club says the fans should not attend. It's a damn cheek to go on about the team needing support when you refuse to give any for our bread and butter.

It's funny you want to go to the one game Green does not want Rangers fans at. Many would interpret this as you hating Green more than you love the club.

Well as the 99% of us seem to not want to line that twat Thompsons pockets and have told the club that, why take the tickets in the first place.

Thompson knows what he is doing and he is the only one putting fans at risk, maybe you should be firing some of your anger reserved solely for Green at him instead. I won't hold my breath on that one.

There's a huge irony in all this when you've said outright to me you refuse to go to Ibrox because of Green (some would speculate it's a convenient excuse for not fancying the third division.)

Yet you're advocating attendance of this match and say you'll be going, the one match everyone at the club says the fans should not attend. It's a damn cheek to go on about the team needing support when you refuse to give any for our bread and butter.

It's funny you want to go to the one game Green does not want Rangers fans at. Many would interpret this as you hating Green more than you love the club.

To be honest, I wasn't a great attender before green took charge, for a multitude of reasons. Distance being the main one. It doesn't make my opinion any less valid than someone that goes to every game. We have thousands of supporters all round the world that support the club in other ways. I wont step foot in Ibrox while green is in charge though, you got that correct. I'm not a hypocrite.

If I think someone at the club is asking us to boycott a game for what I think are less than valid reasons, I reserve the right to go against that. I will be at DU, no matter what charlie says. Supporting the players is more imporant to me than some imagined petty form of revenge.

I'll ignore your comments about me not fancying the 3rd div. It's pretty insulting to say that to any Rangers fan.

You have to get it our of your head that I "hate" green. I dont know him well enough to hate him. All I do is call him on his obvious bullshit whenever I see it. Green isn't Rangers. He's just another suit here to make a fast buck. All he cares about are his investors and his bottom line. If you think that's good for Rangers, nothing I say can change that.

Well as the 99% of us seem to not want to line that twat Thompsons pockets and have told the club that, why take the tickets in the first place.

Thompson knows what he is doing and he is the only one putting fans at risk, maybe you should be firing some of your anger reserved solely for Green at him instead. I won't hold my breath on that one.

Wow, 99% of us. Green said 91%. Funny, I dont remember voting on this imaginary poll.

Why would I be angry at Thompson? He has very little influence on what happens at my club. He kicked us when we were down. So did Motherwell and Caley, yet we were quite happy to send them home with a nice bung for a cup game. Should I have perma rage for them too for not voting us back in the spl. Perhaps charlie can publish a list of all the people i'm supposed to not like anymore. It's difficult to keep up sometimes.

To be honest, I wasn't a great attender before green took charge, for a multitude of reasons. Distance being the main one. It doesn't make my opinion any less valid than someone that goes to every game. We have thousands of supporters all round the world that support the club in other ways. I wont step foot in Ibrox while green is in charge though, you got that correct. I'm not a hypocrite.

If I think someone at the club is asking us to boycott a game for what I think are less than valid reasons, I reserve the right to go against that. I will be at DU, no matter what charlie says. Supporting the players is more imporant to me than some imagined petty form of revenge.

I find your stance very strange in that you won't go to Ibrox ,but are willing to put money into one off the team who did nothing to help us during the summer in fact they would have quite happily watched us cease to exist

Edited by tango

I'll ignore your comments about me not fancying the 3rd div. It's pretty insulting to say that to any Rangers fan.

You have to get it our of your head that I "hate" green. I dont know him well enough to hate him. All I do is call him on his obvious bullshit whenever I see it. Green isn't Rangers. He's just another suit here to make a fast buck. All he cares about are his investors and his bottom line. If you think that's good for Rangers, nothing I say can change that.

But supporting the players is not more important than your anti- Green stance? Green isn't Rangers so why let him stop you doing something as basic as backing the players and manager in our home?

The suits are part of the game since clubs are also a business. When Green goes someone else will come in. If it's not personal are you never going to go to Ibrox again until we get a bluenose sugar daddy pumping millions in for no return (if that will ever even happen)?

You make no sense to me mate.