I predict a riot - Green blasts United ticket sales plan

The majority of fans do not want to go,the fans groups asked for a boycott and the club have backed the majority of the supporters request not to go,those who do go then do so against the wishes of the majority of fellow fans and the club and therefore do so at their own risk and are endangering themselves by going if Dundee Hibs sell to non Rangers fans. All just IMO of course.

Like I said before, I dont dispute that a majority dont want to go, but a minority of our support can still be a significant number. Supporters groups and other fans dont speak for me, and many others. It's time we accepted our own part in our troubles, and stopped this attempt at petty revenge against anyone who took a cheap shot when we were down. I really expect us to be the bigger people in all this. Imagine we get past this game and draw the ********. Are we really going to send our team to the piggery without any support?

Like I said before, I dont dispute that a majority dont want to go, but a minority of our support can still be a significant number. Supporters groups and other fans dont speak for me, and many others. It's time we accepted our own part in our troubles, and stopped this attempt at petty revenge against anyone who took a cheap shot when we were down. I really expect us to be the bigger people in all this. Imagine we get past this game and draw the ********. Are we really going to send our team to the piggery without any support?

Well you just go along and enjoy the game,most don't want to go!. And what part did the Rangers fans play in our troubles?. What seems petty to you doesn't seem petty to most!. Anyway, as I said I agree with the boycott,you don't, each to their own.

Well you just go along and enjoy the game,most don't want to go!. And what part did the Rangers fans play in our troubles?. What seems petty to you doesn't seem petty to most!. Anyway, as I said I agree with the boycott,you don't, each to their own.

I meant the club/company when I said "we", not the support. Interesting you side-step my question about a possible boycott against the ******** if we get through. I suspect a lot of our support will suddenly see things in a different light.

It will be a volatile atmosphere, and some of us will go, and it's the clubs duty to make sure we are as safe as possilbe. Scoring a cheap point against an insignificant club like DU, is less important than the safety of our fans. People can still boycott, if that's what they choose.

lol, here we go again. I'm sure we've already had this argument. Maybe the majority did want a boycott, but a minority still want to just watch the team, and cant be arsed with stupid media games, that both sides are playing. Our club has a duty to provide tickets for the "minority" of our support that do want to go.

I'd ask you again just what exactly did DU do to deserve this hatred, but I think last time all you said was about the re-arranged ticket fiasco, years ago. It's just charlie scoring a cheap point because he knows it will only cost him a few grand. It will be a different story if there is a replay. Any trouble that is caused because we didnt take tickets, is on greens hands, not DU's.

I also pointed out the vitriol and hatred that came from their end and still does, they were entitled to vote no in the SPL vote and no more needed said.

We've kept these pishy clubs alive for years so this can show we may well do it no longer, especially when the SPL as a whole is trying to take away our titles.

You need to take a step back and accept Green is not the only thing worthy of objection. Even it he is the wrong owner it doesn't make him our only enemy in the world.

The only person at fault for putting Rangers fans at risk is themselves, they know the situation.

I find it strange that you would us fans at risk to have a pop at Green, but then any excuse isn't these days.

I take it the world not ending the other day was that pesky Greens fault? :)

I also pointed out the vitriol and hatred that came from their end and still does, they were entitled to vote no in the SPL vote and no more needed said.

We've kept these pishy clubs alive for years so this can show we may well do it no longer, especially when the SPL as a whole is trying to take away our titles.

You need to take a step back and accept Green is not the only thing worthy of objection. Even it he is the wrong owner it doesn't make him our only enemy in the world.

I think it's been proved that our biggest enemies have always been within. These little pishy clubs cant touch us without our help. You might not think it's important that we have the "wrong owner", but I do. I dont give any other club a second thought. He's become like a politician that tell his voters/supporters what they want to hear. Like most politicians, this only happens until they achieve their goals.

As for the titles, do you really think what DU say will have an effect on the outcome? I think you credit them with more power than they actually have.

Glad you find our supporters getting put at risk amusing....

Any fan that attends after Rangers have refused tickets is putting their self at risk,as I will not be attending the only risk to me might be falling out the big chair when we score